Letting 'em all in the ring

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ricter, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Heck of an argument you just made, heck of an argument.

LOL....

But, keep up the stalking, to show everyone just how badly you were beaten up....

#21     Jun 28, 2006
  2. pattersb

pattersb Guest

#22     Jun 28, 2006
  3. Obviously, I'm not a biologist nor have I studied Darwin extensively. I do know that in his later years he became a Christian and was appalled by the use of his theory to attempt to undermine religious belief.

As for the specifics, it is clear that what actually happened at Creation cannot be proved. So it is at best theory, not fact. As for Darwinism, of course we can observe numerous examples of survival of the fittest. In simple life forms like bacteria, we can see the growth of mutant species.

By contrast, there is no fossil record of trans-species mutation, eg a fish becoming a reptile. Certainly there are species that appear to share common characteristics, eg vestigial limbs or organs. There are also species that share a common anatomy, eg a dog's front leg closely resembles the bones in your arm.

Evolution believers point to these as proof, but in all fairness, they are just as much proof of the contrary. Wouldn't we expect a common designer to reuse perfectly good designs, suitably modified for the particular species?

#23     Jun 28, 2006
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Lmao Beetlebrow, everyone's "stalking" you? The night before last you had about a dozen guys from every religious and political stripe basically calling you a retard. You've alienated yourself from everyone on this board. I suggest you log on an alt and give yourself one supporting vote.

Edit: btw TraderNik, grats. I too have had Beetlebrow frothing at the mouth this week. We've outtrolled the troll, lol.

#24     Jun 28, 2006
  5. Ya shithead, like you the goons follow me around to take their impotent shots and puke up their juvenile logical fallacy (like your generalization fallacy in the comments below)...simply because they got shot down on another thread at some point in the past, and can't let go of the resentments they carry.

Hey, if you clowns want to lug your baggage, damaged ego and burning resentments around, and then display it repeatedly on thread after thread where your comments have nothing to do with topic, whining like little bitches, I will be quite happy to point it out as I watch you lick your own balls like a mangy old dog....

#25     Jun 28, 2006
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Lol Beetlebrow.

#26     Jun 28, 2006
  7. ...and that didn't work either, you lose again.

#27     Jun 28, 2006
  8. Yes, Z is having a really bad week and you can just tell how frustrated he's getting by the tone of his posts.

Isn't it interesting how this sanctimonious little prick suddenly reverts to gutter talk whenever he gets owned. He professes to such spirituality and a personal relationship with God. In fact he's a liar and, as evidenced by his comments regarding jokes about pedophilic attacks on the children of another ET member, apparently a moral monster as well.

I was listening to an interview with Katharine Jefferts Schori, the newly elected Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church (I think that's the right appelation). Now this is my kind of Christian - all business, no nonsense, no mapping of her personal preferences on others, no problems with the lifestyles of her parishioners (or whatever they're called), no problem talking about the problems in the Church (you should have heard her destroy the argument that since homosexuality is biblically proscribed, homosexuals should be prevented from taking management positions in the church), and not interested in proselytizing in the least. Her bag is 'our job is to do good acts'. What a breath of fresh air.

#28     Jun 29, 2006
  9. Tripe....

#29     Jun 29, 2006
  10. Parrot brain...

#30     Jun 29, 2006