Letterman got old

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pekelo, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Dave is worse with writers than Leno without them. He is interviewing his own stuff, who the fuck cares???

And lose that beard, you look like Wolf Blitzer... Man, I didn't miss the nightshows, except for Stewart/Colbert....

2. He commuted from what, connecticut, for how long..........you expect him to get better???

He should have a beard like methuselah, we only get this stuff in oz about 6 months later-not that anyone watches it.

Letter to Dave;

"You always had your moments, thanks to guest's mainly, but Dave-RETIRE already, give it away, you weren't funny 10 years ago, and your worse than lame now. Your wife cant be as bad you make out, you know, to be putting this shit on former fans-most of whom, were drunk, stoned, incoherent shift workers or the plain stoopid to begin with.

The grinder girl's were the best thing this show ever produced, and you know it.

And tell paul schaeffer he's the worst, worst, unfunniest sidekick in history."

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

My favorite is when people ask (Dave did it tonight): How old is a 2nd grader?

Even he said so later:"I am not ready to come back yet...."