Letter to the President of the European Commission.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Dec 5, 2019.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

I originally posted this at my blog morganist economics. I own copyright on it so I can post it here.

I sent the below letter to the President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen. If you want to read the other letters I sent with the covering letter you can do at my website morganist economics. It is the lastest blog post, you can also get the book portfolio from the books page or from leading bookstores.

The blog statement is below.

I have submitted a letter to the President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen, on Wednesday 4th December 2019, along with letters sent to other European Union officials and my book portfolio. I raise my concerns about the possibility of a recession in Europe if the existing trade deal between the United Kingdom and the European Union is not maintained after Brexit. I explain the legal requirement of the European Commission to attain set economic targets. I also explain the possible consequences of a recession on the banking sector and how it could cause another sovereign debt crisis.

The covering letter is below.

To: European Commission
    Rue de la Loi / Wetstraat 200
    1049 Brussels
    Belgium

To: The President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen.

Regarding: Trade Deal Between the EU and UK after Brexit.

Wednesday, 4th December 2019.

I am an independent macroeconomist who develops new financial tools and policies to enable progress. I supported many of the European Union member states during the Euro Crisis and have continued my support throughout the subsequent economic difficulties. I am concerned the European economy could become unstable, if the current trade deal between the United Kingdom and the European Union is not maintained after Brexit. If the same trade deal is not maintained after the withdrawal process has completed it could lead to a recession in Europe.

Most private and public sector banking product return calculations are based on the value of the principal investment. This means there is an expected set repayment amount that has to be made to fulfil the debt obligation. When a nation is highly indebted, which many European Union member states are, it becomes difficult if not impossible to make the set repayments on outstanding loans. If a nation enters a recession, when the level of monetary output decreases, it reduces the ability for borrowers to repay outstanding debts or even the interest payments.

I am concerned that by not maintaining the existing trade deal between the United Kingdom and the European Union after the Brexit process has completed this scenario could ensue. By maintaining the current trade deal between the two parties you can guarantee the stability of the European economy after Brexit. As the President of the European Commission you have a responsibility to attain set economic targets that are legally required to be achieved by the European Union's own treaties, which expect effective economic stewardship in your tenure.

The last time the European Union's set economic targets were not achieved it led to the Euro Crisis. If the set economic targets were missed again there could be another sovereign debt crisis or private debt default in Europe. By maintaining the existing trade deal between the United Kingdom and the European Union after the Brexit withdrawal process has completed you can eliminate the risk of recession. I have enclosed letters I sent to your predecessor on the issue and my book portfolio I sent to the European Union member states to support them.

Kind Regards.

Peter James Rhys Morgan.

Copyright 2019 Peter James Rhys Morgan.

Baron likes this.
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Morganist, I’m curious. How do you make your money? Are you an economics consultant or do you teach economics? Do you do something else and write books on the side?

3. morganist

morganist Guest

I have made most of my money from my own private investments. However I have had to pay to do a lot of the work the government has not done. I have invested heavily into new economic systems, pension reform in particular. I hoped to use some of my products mainly in pensions to generate income for the government and myself, however they have not used the products directly. They have used my pension reforms that achieve economic targets, which was the intention originally. They have used my school of economic thought Morganist Economics but they have not used my products. I have had to make my own money and pay for a lot of high level administration that has been neglected. Currently I write articles, have a book portfolio and make private investments. My school of economic thought is the school of economic thought used by the UK government. I was hoping people would buy my books and could make money from this due to how much the UK government has used it. It is Modern Applied Macroeconomics in the UK now.

On another note I have had to completely change the way I lived my life to provide the economic work I have done. In short I have had to spend most of the last thirteen years doing macroeconomic work and high level administration. I have had to pay privately to give the world my new school of economic thought Morganist Economics, which was designed to prevent the extremely high interest rates that have occurred in history through changing pension policy instead of using the interest rate mechanism, it seems to have worked. I have also lobbied and successfully changed the pension system to make treasury cost efficiencies. This process has cost me a lot of money but I own the work out right in addition to how much the work has protected the economy. I don't know how much my work is worth, but the books are available to purchase online so it can provide me with a new source of income. The short answer to your question is the money I have made in my life mainly comes from private investments, although I have had to spend most of that on the work I have produced.

I used to be a bankruptcy clerk and then I worked in a bank. I have done all sorts of work, but most of my money has been made from private investments, which I have invested into my macroeconomic work. I have some other assets too. I have really had to spent quite a lot of money to achieve the development of a new school of economic thought and its successful implemenation in the UK. But what would have happened if I didn't?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2019