Letter to the Egyptian Finance Minister.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Dec 20, 2019.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

Letter to the Egyptian Finance Minister.

I have submitted a letter to the Egyptian Minister of Finance Dr Mohamed Maait, on Friday 20th December 2019, along with an additional letter offering a business opportunity. I also enclosed a copy of the book 'Modern Applied Macroeconomics' and the book 'Economic Growth In a Highly Constrained Environment' to provide the Egyptian Treasury with literature on Morganist Economics.

Original Source Morganist Economics. Copyright (C) 2019 Peter James Rhys Morgan.

To: Ministry of Finance Towers

Nasr city

Extension of Ramsis Street

Abbassiya

Cairo

To: The Finance Minister of Egypt Dr. Mohamed Maait.

Regarding: Economic Growth and New Product Development.

Friday, 20th December 2019.

I am an independent macroeconomist located in the United Kingdom, who develops new tools and policies to enable progress. I am impressed with your nation's improved economic performance since you have become Finance Minister and made reforms. I have been very successful in the United Kingdom by developing a new school of economic thought that has been used extensively, enabling the set economic targets to be attained over the last decade.

I have enclosed two books I have written describing a new pension saving economic control mechanism. The first book is 'Modern Applied Macroeconomics' which also explains how to stabilise the economy through pension reform. The second book is 'Economic Growth In a Highly Constrained Environment' in which chapter six explains methods of stimulating new growth in an economy, I have also enclosed a letter that offers a business opportunity for you.

Kind Regards.

Peter James Rhys Morgan.

To: Ministry of Finance Towers

Nasr city

Extension of Ramsis Street

Abbassiya

Cairo

To: The Finance Minister of Egypt Dr. Mohamed Maait.

Regarding: Economic Growth and New Product Development.

Wednesday, 11th December 2019.

I am an independent macroeconomist located in the United Kingdom, who develops new tools and policies to enable progress. I have my own new school of the economic thought Morganist Economics, which has been used extensively in the United Kingdom. The use of my new school of economic thought has led to a closer adherence to the economic targets set by the government than any previous time on record. Many treasury cost efficiencies have been made through the application of my policies, especially in pension reforms I developed.

I have many new macroeconomic products that can be used to generate further treasury cost efficiencies and even make money. I am interested in applying these products in Egypt and other countries round the world to stabilise the global economy. I would like to enter into a business partnership with the Egyptian government to develop the new macroeconomic tools commercially to generate an income for my own enterprise and the Egyptian treasury. Many of the products can be licensed and sold internationally to generate an income from abroad.

I have been successful in the new development of macroeconomic policies and tools, which is demonstrated by the results shown in the United Kingdom. There is clear evidence in the book Modern Applied Macroeconomics, which I wrote originally as a paper to influence the government, that the pension reforms I developed have controlled economic factors to hit targets, make treasury cost efficiencies and stabilise the investment market. There is a letter at the end of the book from the Chancellor of the Exchequer stating he intends to use the work.

I have written four books which have been well received, two of the books Modern Applied Macroeconomics and Euro Crisis Aggregate Demand Control is European Single Currency Weakness have changed economic and pension policy in the United Kingdom and possibly other countries too. I am eager to work with the Egyptian government to develop economic products and also apply the new policy techniques implemented incredibly successfully in the United Kingdom. I look forward to hearing your response to my offered business partnership.

Kind Regards.

Peter James Rhys Morgan.

2. ironchef

ironchef

Just curious, you have been writing letters to all the world leading Finance Ministers, I now know you are a well known economist but any of them responded, and if so care to share with us what were their responses?

Not trying to give you a hard time, I just want to learn some economics and finance.

Best wishes to you.

Nobert and d08 like this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

There are 195 countries.
    If you write 195 letters to these countries, compile it into book with countries responses, and sell the books, you will be rich

Best wishes

Nobert likes this.
  4. morganist

morganist Guest

I haven't heard any responses yet (many tend not to respond but use the work), but if they start reforming their pension policy and using my school of economic thought then it should help their economy and the global economy. This is my aim at the moment to stabilise the global economy to protect investments and pension pots. It should also help to increase investment returns and improve stock market performance. I will get a better return from my investments and so will all other investors, it is an active support of stock market and economic performance that seems to work well and guarantee desired results.

Nobert and ironchef like this.
  5. zdreg

zdreg

Egypt -Buy ETF EGPT.:)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

Yuuuuuuuuuu p

7. ironchef

ironchef

What is your solution to pension reform?

8. Wheezooo

Wheezooo

Logan's Run

9. morganist

morganist Guest

Funny, but I was hoping to achieve the opposite.

10. morganist

morganist Guest

In the United Kingdom a lot of it has already been used. For example they increased the availability of corporate bonds so that pension fund investors could protect their returns due to the preference in payouts during corporate administrations and also the fixed income payments that corporate bonds make, which are useful for pension annuity funds and pension saving pots close to the maturity date.

I also went through what was called the Registered Pension Scheme Manual which is now called the Pension Tax Manual to close all of the loopholes that were causing pension problems and corporate defaults. An example of this was the international transfers of defined benefit and final salary scheme, which were often causing cash flow problems for companies when large international fund transfers were made.

They also changed the Retirement Benefit Scheme system under my recommendations, although this was part of the Employment Income Manual. The main change was to alter the way that pension contributions were made, simply by changing the annual pension allowance the amount that can be saved can be altered to hit inflation and economic growth targets it also allowed interest rates to remain low which helped to support economic growth.

If you are interested in seeing the results you can view them at my blog morganist economics on the Success Page. If you are interested in the techniques used you can read some of the article explaining them below. The paper that was used to get the pension reforms through in the United Kingdom has been published and is available to buy at all leading online bookstores there is a 40% discount a Lulu publishing, although it is a proof quality book at that price.

The book is entitled Modern Applied Macroeconomics by Peter James Rhys Morgan.

The articles below are included in Economic Growth In a Highly Constrained Environment.

http://morganisteconomics.blogspot.com/2019/03/pension-pumping.html?q=pension+pumping

http://morganisteconomics.blogspot.com/2019/03/optimal-pension-saving.html?q=pension

http://morganisteconomics.blogspot....rly-release-macroeconomic-tool.html?q=pension

http://morganisteconomics.blogspot.com/2019/03/pension-annual-contribution-freeze.html?q=pension

#10     Dec 21, 2019