Letter to Hinckley from Bill Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics' started by andrasnm, Jun 10, 2008.

1. May 19th, 2008

To: John Hinckley

Dear John,

Hillary and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery. In our country's new spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know there is a bilateral consensus of compassion and forgiveness abroad throughout the land.

Hillary and I want you to know that no grudge is borne against you for shooting President Reagan. We, above all, are aware of how the mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation. Hillary and I are confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive young man.

Best wishes,

Bill & Hillary Clinton

PS: Barack Obama is screwing Jodie Foster.

2. http://www.nathanielblumberg.com/neil.htm

"In the millions of words written in the national news media about Neil Bush and his part in the Silverado Savings & Loan scandal, no reference has been made to an extremely significant fact of his life.

Neil Bush, son of the then vice president of the United States, was scheduled to have dinner on March 31, 1981, with Scott Hinckley, brother of John Hinckley, the day after a bullet came within an inch of making Neil Bush's father the new president of the United States.

Even though John Chancellor had let slip out this most remarkable assassination coincidence shortly after John Hinckley tried to kill President Reagan, it was censored by NBC News and the other organs of the national news media during the subsequent 10 years. And even in the several months of extensive coverage of Neil Bush's part in the massive savings and loan fraud, no mention was made of his role in the continuing coverup of the most significant story in the 1980s.

Back in 1981, I thought the dinner engagement was so extraordinary that I looked everywhere for it in the days following Chancellor's raised-eyebrow report in the hours after the shooting. One magazine laughed at it and a few smaller papers carried a story by United Press International, but the Associated Press and the other major news outlets, in response to my numerous protests, made clear to me that they had no intention of letting the American people learn of Neil Bush's connection to the Hinckleys or, for that matter, the many other astonishing unanswered questions in the wake of the Bush-Hinckley coverup.........." http://www.nathanielblumberg.com/neil.htm

3. Wow!
    :eek:

Regardless of the veracity of the implications, that's a heck of a comeback to the OP. (I always knew you liked Hillary, and it's refreshing to see you stand up and defend her honor.:D )

4. you're a funny guy. i didn't defend Hillary, i was attacking the mainstream media and exposing their decades long coverup of anything that goes against their hidden agenda. but hey... if you enjoyed it.. bon appetit!

5. Bush Sr was in NYC meeting with Bin Ladens brother day before 9/11.

Bush Jr was in FL the day when Kennedy Jr. flew into the night and never came back.

Shit runs deep with this family.

No wonder the loser bushbot shit heads love these guys.

6. :confused:

7. Oh my, that is hilarious!! :)

8. Gotta agree with Rat . . . what the hell are you talking about with JFK Jr?

9. hcour

hcour Guest

Guffaw! Good one.