Letter-To-Editor Calling to Amend Consitution To Allow C-Section Presidents

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Jan 30, 2013.

1. JamesL

JamesL

It's been argued that only Repubs are morons, but I beg to differ:

Beaufort, N.C.

Jan. 17, 2013

TO THE EDITOR:

Republicans and “so-called” conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?

We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that’s just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.

Please withhold my name because I don’t want to get crank calls.

PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT

http://www.carolinacoastonline.com/...cle_8065cdfa-6a1c-11e2-a753-001a4bcf887a.html

2. wjk

wjk

To the author of this liberal crap:

No, they are trying to make you afraid of an over reaching, power mad gov, not everyone else. If you understood that, you would understand the constitution. It's the liberal policies over decades that have made you afraid of everyone else.

3. This is hopefully a joke.

I'm not sure how anyone literate could be so monumentally stupid.. or why a news organization would proudly display this trash.

4. pspr

pspr

Just another small minded liberal writing a laughable letter to the editor. At least this person suggested an amendment to the Constitution instead of scrapping it altogether as many liberals are starting to advocate.

5. JamesL

JamesL

[​IMG]

6. I smell parody. The reference to chicago being safer than Morehead City, a sleepy NC beach town, tipped it off.

We may have to address this issue when cloning becomes feasible. Can you imagine Hillary Clinton being cloned? Barney Frank? Shudder...Maxine Waters. We need to start thinking about a constitutional amendment against it right now.