Letsgotrade.com

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Grabbit, Dec 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Am typing with one hand trading fx with the other.........
    :)

#111     Dec 20, 2001
  2. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

#112     Dec 20, 2001
  3. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

#113     Dec 20, 2001
  4. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

How do you know what a MM has on his book, so that you can say he is long, short etc? Obviously you can cumulate his buying or selling but you have no way of knowing if it's for his account, for a customer, offsetting a short, part of a hedge, how big a customer order he is working might be, etc.

Also, what would be the typical holding period and profit expectation for a trade? Does the s/w signal exits or is trade management up to the user?

Thanks for your time, and congratulations on what appears to be a breakthrough product and a very helpful website.
    ****************************************************AAAintheBeltway.........
    Please be patient and considerate when asking questions......
    My partners and I are professional rader who maintain a 19 hour a day schedule......
    Don't assume that because we don't respond unti 48 hours later that we won't respond.......
    We are simply receiving an avalanche of communicaes from all across the world aswell as cloaked protests from agents for certain direct access BDs who do not welcome seeing SL4 side-by-side teir product.........
    As for your questions, the informatin you are requesting is highly proprietary in nature and undercores the technology which can be demonsrated as to its truth free.......
    Your call.... mauro@sl4trader.com
    But please before you say we are avoiding your questions we suggst you review thehundreds of pages of very exacting briefings, tutorials, disclosures, live demo access availbility, and live trader professionals who are avilable to answer this at any time.....
    I am only vailable to answer many of these questions in the middle of the night while trading FX.....Days are spent tading Nasdaq.......
    More eficiency, availability, and gratuitous offers than that I can not offer you...............

#114     Dec 20, 2001
  5. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Also, what would be the typical holding period and profit expectation for a trade? Does the s/w signal exits or is trade management up to the user?
    All professional traders AAA recognize that their is no such thing as a typical holding period.......
    People under this false guise of conduct thwart theirown success, blatantly throw in the garbage money management and end up broke and delusional as to what should have been.............

These signals can be used for both or either deterministic purpose........a sophisticated training is available to traders which specifically, unbiasedly, strategically and quantitatively demonstrates in real-time how to precisely calculate this.......however this forum would necesitate posting over 300 pages of notes along with live demos in order to demonstrate...
    As previousely suggested simply request the free demo for your own edification and feel free to attempt to take the wind from our sails...........
    Expect to witness the impossible........
    Good Voyage..................

#115     Dec 20, 2001
  6. dkamp

dkamp Guest

Why would larger time frames offer greater profit capture realization (vs. more trades that captured more of the ups and downs within the larger time frame)? (For example, doing one trade a year would give much poorer results than 1 trade per month or day.)

Wasn't clear what you were getting at in second part above.

(Okay, I'll shutup now for awhile. Just wanted to learn something about the time frame issue from your advanced perspective. My own background is science and computing, not economics. Thanks.)

#116     Dec 20, 2001
  7. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Why would larger time frames offer greater profit capture realization (vs. more trades that captured more of the ups and downs within the larger time frame)? (For example, doing one trade a year would give much poorer results than 1 trade per month or day.)
    From a statistical and empirical standpoint your conclusion is indisputable and scientfically sound and economically pure.........

What I was attempting to say was the following respectfully.......
    If SL4 provided access to a longer term horizon access prediction level the customer gains more profit per individual execution forseeably and we achieve virtually nothing.......
    I am simply being coldly calculatingly clear and honest
    Trader makes, say 5-20 trades per year instead of per hour.....
    You see my point............

I was stating our reason as to why we are not permissioning the longer term intelligence tracking and mm forecasting systems for use bythe general public..........

#117     Dec 20, 2001
  8. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Happy Holidays to those who see us as a blessing as well as to those with opposing platforms who see us as a curse.......

Well we did try to tell you three years ago that traders being provided the ability to exeute orders electronically and hyping them with inflated seminars was not responsible or just.............

I welcome all of your questions.............

Good Night......................

#118     Dec 20, 2001
  9. dkamp

dkamp Guest

(Yeh, I currently do this weird thing of going back to sleep during the lunchtime doldrums, so I can afford to stay up late and program (and someday trade FX!). Anyway, being unconscious during lunch is very effective way to prevent overtrading. :))

Okay I get it. You were talking about _your_ profits, not the traders. Duh! Goodnight!

#119     Dec 20, 2001
  10. xcowboy

xcowboy

SL4 tries to be careful who they lease their software to...LetsGoTrade is made up of professionals who know how to run a company...They took NDB from a $100 million company to a $Billion dollar company...openning 20-30,000 new accounts per month...They are a no nonsense firm and have the all too important better than 50:1 broker to customer ratio..unlike IB...they will actually be able to get you out of a position when you need it most..and you will not have to worry about your money being screwed up...The online process is amazing, you print out two pages and send with a 34 cent stamp...You can get your account open by the next business day...I know...I did this myself...Furthermore, you get 1 cent per share with a $1 minimum, good service, and SL4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

#120     Dec 20, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.