Letsgotrade.com

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Grabbit, Dec 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

So far we know that SL4 is incredibly complex and uses some form of AI to monitor MM action. I asked this question a while ago and I'll repeat it: How do you know what a MM has on his book, so that you can say he is long, short etc? Obviously you can cumulate his buying or selling but you have no way of knowing if it's for his account, for a customer, offsetting a short, part of a hedge, how big a customer order he is working might be, etc.

Also, what would be the typical holding period and profit expectation for a trade? Does the s/w signal exits or is trade management up to the user?

Thanks for your time, and congratulations on what appears to be a breakthrough product and a very helpful website.
    My pleasure to respond.......
    I must be careful to address only those intricacies of your question which will not cauuse, by reason of my response, to reveal the existence or development of market maker mirror stealthing systems which will lead other trader Think Tanks to the same breakthroughs...
    However, permit me to address MM activity and aggregation of order flow, deployment of discretionary activity and engagement, market optimal determination entry and exit surgical incision movement.........
    Essentially the market maker has what can be seen and is a identical responsibility reflective of the firms proprietary trading account in addition to its institutional customer base......
    The mm MUST achieve the best perceived strategic solution for gain or realization of value capture during the course of the day...
    This activity is scrupulously monitored, tracked, appraised, and capitalized upon by the firms risk and performance appraisal team....
    Should the market maker not provide a direct and ostensibly apparent return in terms of strict performance measurements which in the least light of review emulates their activity for their firm....they risk the loss of that institutional customer or in the least resppect the loss of precious order flow which strikes at the very heart of their data intelligence flow.......and is the essential primary predeterminate for their trade decisions............
    :)

#101     Dec 20, 2001
  2. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

(Good evening SL4CEO.)
    In restricting us to level IV, is there another aspect to this that serves your company's purposes, namely to have a bunch of us responding to your proprietary trading signals just after you've made your own response to them (i.e., to accelerate any anticipitated move)? In other words, is that another aspect of why you felt it was safe to give us access to level IV? (That's fine if it was, since we're still theoretically ahead of everyone else, but would be interesting to know if there is some feedback like this between your private system and the level IV retail customers.) Thanks.
    Hi there dkamp!
    SL4 receives no data accumulation predicated upon the aggregated executions of licensees in each stock on a moment-to-moment basis........
    The average retail customer executes a typical 400 share lot.....
    The MM are the dominant influence and the informed power minority......not the retail customer........not anyway unless they are empowered with a means by which to surveil those who are surveilling them.......
    VERY VERY GOOD QUESTION>>>>>>
    :)

#102     Dec 20, 2001
  3. SL4 is empowered by an automated execution and transactional deployment system.......
    Respectfully and apologetically, I am unwilling to permission this access for the simple reason of pure greed......
    This access level is available only at a cost of $10,000,000 and then only to individual clients who are NOT market makers.......

So you are charging...what was the amount?... I know 20 bucks would be too steep...for the part that gives buy signals, but you want a cool 10 million for that extra bit that will actually send your order to your broker? Don't you think that's a bit backwards?

Before you threw together your 14,000,000 equations, did you work as a comedian or some sort of a salesman?

voodoo

#103     Dec 20, 2001
  4. dkamp

dkamp Guest

My understanding of the behind-the-scenes game is that, for many years now, the major financial institutions have been gobbling up Physics and Math PhDs and getting them to do the types of things you're doing, with great secrecy. The little we hear about this is usually related to smaller bands of smart guys who venture off on their own (like The Prediction Company), but these eventually get bought and disappear behind the veil. What's the status of your company in this story? Will SL4 inevitably disappear from view as you become more successful? And how much life do you think it might have before people start writing systems to counter its advantages? Thanks.

#104     Dec 20, 2001
  5. dkamp

dkamp Guest

My general impression about the future of trading is that computers will increasing take over, from the "inside out" (i.e., from shorter to longer time frames), barring any outside intervention by governments to ensure that humans are still involved. If software is viewed as an expression of human intelligence, then one could argue that the humans are still the real players (my software is an expression of my thoughts), but obviously a computer-driven game will be more complex and much faster, too fast for many of us to comprehend or react to with button clicks in real time.

Anyway, at this stage in human history, SL4 is probably directed at a particular time frame - something like 1-minute (or less) bars intraday (since you mentioned the 3-minute signal limit). Does this mean that it is currently of no help for traders working in time frames of, say, 5-60 minutes (who are often concentrating on S/R levels). Do you think that such larger time frames will remain safe from the domination of computers for many years? (Sorry for the philosophical nature of this question - I've been dying to ask one of you guys something like this for quite awhile!)

#105     Dec 20, 2001
  6. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Your irresponsible comment is both unprofessional and belies a level of immaturity.....
    Which firm do YOU REALLY represent?
    Had you read the detail n debriefing re SL4 verses both my responses and extensive website links you would be better educated as to the depth and sophistication of this achievement..
    Nonetheless, if you have a real question and are not simply attempting to defend your own pltfom I will scientifically address it prove my point in real-time....
    Can your platform do that?
    Willing to do a side-by-side comparson?
    Why not ask questions whereby you can learn how markets are stratgized and tactically addressed by the internal information parties.......
    Rather than making futile attemptsat iambic pentameter.....
    Awaiting your platform for the test?

#106     Dec 20, 2001
  7. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Additional message to voodooSL4 Level 400 with auto-exec an proprietary RTI is a 40 screen display system which possesses
    approximately 50x+the intelligence gathering capability of SL4 Level 7 (retail)....iT IS DESIGNED TO EXACTLY DETECT MAJOR AND MASSIVE MARKET MAKER predminant influence moves which will encompass sveral weeks or more and multiple point fields of movement......
    If you have the patience s well as the discipin to review the intelligence debrifing on this advanced technology we invite you to visit

http://www.wallstreetdaytraders.com/test/sl4.swf

Welcome to 2001

A trader must gain the advantage....not negate the truth........
    Trading is all about information superiority........not intellectual ignorance.........

#107     Dec 20, 2001
  8. dkamp

dkamp Guest

When asking the question above about time frames, the "5-60" minutes was meant to refer to the timing of trading signals (i.e., the bar lengths an S/R trader might be using) - obviously SL4 would help you trade 5-60 minute moves. (Okay, I'm going to go back to the referred to sites and read some more before asking any more questions.)

#108     Dec 20, 2001
  9. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

My understanding of the behind-the-scenes game is that, for many years now, the major financial institutions have been gobbling up Physics and Math PhDs and getting them to do the types of things you're doing, with great secrecy. The little we hear about this is usually related to smaller bands of smart guys who venture off on their own (like The Prediction Company), but these eventually get bought and disappear behind the veil. What's the status of your company in this story? Will SL4 inevitably disappear from view as you become more successful? And how much life do you think it might have before people start writing systems to counter its advantages? Thanks.
    Thankyou for your question>>>>>>>>>
    SL4 is controlled by substantially wealthy professional traders.....
    Several major firms have attempted to make ovetures by which to purchase SL4....
    The offers, although quite significant, are not of any interest.......
    We wil not entertain any offers whatsoever to purchase the technology at any price......nordo we wish to be contacted by any firm onthis basis......
    SL4 Level 7 is available on a software license basis ONLY........
    We are professional traders first and foremost.....programmers second........
    It would be virtually impossible to cunter L4 as the very people who would make ts attempt are in fact those "people" whom we are surveiling, shadowing, and neuro-analytically signature profiling.........:)

#109     Dec 20, 2001
  10. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

"Anyway, at this stage in human history, SL4 is probably directed at a particular time frame - something like 1-minute (or less) bars intraday (since you mentioned the 3-minute signal limit). Does this mean that it is currently of no help for traders working in time frames of, say, 5-60 minutes (who are often concentrating on S/R levels). Do you think that such larger time frames will remain safe from the domination of computers for many years? (Sorry for the philosophical nature of this question - I've been dying to ask one of you guys something like this for quite awhile!)"
    ****************************************************SL4 on other prmission access levels does indeed preict larger time frames and greater profit capture realization and disclosure determination......however, this is basically a useless comment on my part as I am not willing to provide access... So allow me to provide some productive insight......The sheer computational power required to accurately predict the longer horizon moves are geometrically more complex than on a smaller time series, transactional velocity, and mm variable equational inter-relationships. It wld serve no purpose from a economic model for us tp provide disclosure of these moves o retail traders.......
    A retail trader would make two trades rather than xtimes that ovr that same time frame as an inverse reaction toour providing in fct an even ore powerful service......We would only be tken advantage of as would our intelligence datafeed.......

#110     Dec 20, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.