Letsgotrade.com

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Grabbit, Dec 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Thankyou for all the great posts and interesting questions....

I am trading right now but will be pleased and priviliged to answer all of your quesions by 3 am tomorrow morning.....

Good trading today......

#91     Dec 19, 2001
  2. dkamp

dkamp Guest

SL4CEO: If using level "400", what does it mean for you to be "trading" now (like the FX you were doing last night)? Sounds like the system should be trading all by itself at that level, as well as doing the dishes and vacuuming. :) (Seriously, how automated has the system become in its most advanced form? Thanks.)

#92     Dec 19, 2001
  3. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Good Evening,
    I will start by addressing more questions asked re SL4 herein and how sophisticated surveillance through (among other analytical venues)mathematics, statistics, neuro-analytical profiling, and mirror based stealth systems can yield impressive and significantly reliable deterministic actions on a high-speed basis....
    Now, at the risk of information overload....I recommend that you may wish to read the following intelligence debriefing regarding SPECTRE LEVEL IV....
    Please be advised that this debriefing is meant and directed to those with a background in ultra-sophisticated real-time intelligence retrieval and processing systems.....Therefore, it may cause more questions than answers....nonetheless, you are all welcome to review it......
    SL4 is a multi-faceted surveillance system......it is not a trading system building block program..........We have "leap-frogged" beyond technical analysis in order to go right at the heart of the information instead of deriving conclusions predicated upon what we deem to be nebulous and highly interpretive graphic and numeric solutions.......
    By the way, the link that I had meant to provide a few communicaes ago was www.statsoft.com among others....This is one of approx. 17 different severely advanced programs in which our Think Tank derived these solutions (the 1,762,549 equations which are the current subset of SL4).....
    Furthermore, nothing contained within these formulae would be recognized or common knowledge to anyone outside of SPECTRE except, in certain instances, by professional analysts who perform ultra-incisive investigations of analysis systems in other advanced scientific, r&d, etc....related fields.....
    Hope you all had a great trading day.......

http://www.wallstreetdaytraders.com/test/sl4.swf:)

#93     Dec 19, 2001
  4. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Greetings, well this is obviously highly guarded information, however I will attempt to make an attempt to answer the question nonetheless......
    As the access permission authorized within SL4 is heightened from 7 to 8 and eventually and ultimately 400.....there is a higher grade of performance achieved.........
    Specifically, an even more formidable level of accuracy
    Greater introspection into the market maker and entire trading floor plan of action as differentiated by firm, sector, etc........
    Pervasive disclosure of visual displays which graphically plot in several dimensions an individual market makers tactical tract and plot and prescribes, describes, depicts, and predicts the course of action with precise numerical and time coordinate sophistication of event...
    Depiction of probability of interception of predicted course by transactions which are calculated as awaiting entry or liquidation (the means by which this is calculated can not be disclosed)
    Response time available to expiration of event opportunity is displayed and counted down on the screen through over 90 graphical menus.......
    Causes are assigned to events and action-reaction subsequent "domino" effects are portrayed on the screen along with their consequental effect upon that firms trading floor disposition reflective of that stock as well as that sector versus the entire Nasdaq market superstructure......
    I decided to release Level 7 of SPECTRE LEVEL IV as it represented an advancement which was decades ahead of Wall Street' leading research think tanks yet would not impact upon my own trading actions.........
    As to the anticipated question of whether I would ever release Levels beyond 7 or even up to Level 400.....I at this point think it unlikely.....
    Why?
    SPECTRE LEVEL IV has made agreat many people in this industry uncomfortable or even angry and once you experience this environment you will see why...........
    It totally obliterates an entire industry of false prophets, technical analysis voodoo programs, snakeoil seminar salespeople who can't prove anything....talk in riddles, refuse to program in their "rules" or algorithms so that the unbiased computer can make determinations based upon it thousands of time a day across hundreds of stocks....
    How do you compete and fight the machine?
    And how do traders who do not have SL4 compete against those who do?
    More answers to follow>>>>>>>>>:)

#94     Dec 19, 2001
  5. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

How does your work compare to that of The Prediction Company, as descibed in the book "The Predictors"?

All of these fine companies attempt the same thing in many different clever ways......essentially how do we design a technical tool which allows us to perceive that information which is being hidden from us by those in the know........the market makers.....

SPECTRE decided to derived untra-sensitive mathematical and neuro-analytical systems which would intensely WATCH, RECORD, ARCHIVE, and MIRROR the strategies deployed be each market maker (individually assigned a digital profile) based upon literally hundreds of millions of exact mathematically quantified scenarios addressed on the screen.....
    Understand that while you see a Level II screen before you......the computer sees a mathematical equation at that exact second which is precisely recognized and recorded along with the precise sequence in the domino series of events which subsequented that event based upon our market maker algorithm suite......

In definition, SPECTRE decided to go retrieve the data as opposed to formulate variable shifting subroutines which are defeated by information deceptive influences......
    Market Makers do not rely on technical analysis.....they do not need to........Neither does SL4..............

:)

#95     Dec 19, 2001
  6. 1,478,836 equations and they can't answer a couple of simple questions. my bs meter just went off the scale. next I expect the Wade Cook endorsement.

#96     Dec 19, 2001
  7. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Sounds like the system should be trading all by itself at that level, as well as doing the dishes and vacuuming. (Seriously, how automated has the system become in its most advanced form? Thanks.)

SL4 is empowered by an automated execution and transactional deployment system.......
    Respectfully and apologetically, I am unwilling to permission this access for the simple reason of pure greed......
    This access level is available only at a cost of $10,000,000 and then only to individual clients who are NOT market makers.......
    We will not empower market makers and retail clients at the same time......This is a war........we wage and rage it as such...........

However, there is a way to manually engage a basket effect which has as its derivative effect the increasing of accuracy from even the current SL4 escalated accuracy performance.....to an even higher level....yet automation of even this escalation effect I will not allow.........

#97     Dec 19, 2001
  8. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

Actually we did not.....LetsGoTrade is merely a Direct Access BD who proposed to provide support for SL4 licensed users.....These gentlemen were authorized to license SL4 by reason of the fact (among other things) that they were former NDB administrators, senior managers, and directors (not traders)......They were therefore seemingly accustomed with the scrupulous requirements of performing their business responsibilities on a highlyprecise and clinical basis......
    The final test of this is the customer.........
    The SL4 licensed traders MUST be satisfied with their professionalism, politeness, and proficiency.......
    Otherwise, the client should immediately take their approved SL4 software license and load up their account and tell that BD.....
    I want my SL4!
    Why I am I saying this?
    Well, the customer rules......
    The customer MUST be satisfied with the BD services........
    We stand only with the customer.........never with the BD........
    Also check out TradeWallStreet who now also has been approved us to offer SL4.........
    www.tradewallstreet.com

#98     Dec 19, 2001
  9. SL4CEO

SL4CEO

TradeStation is a monumental achievement performed by a great team of highly dedicated people........
    Nevertheless, it still addresses technical analysis and affixes the trader to devote themselves to developing successful "systems".
    An overwhelming task when you consider that only a few people in history, both professional and non-professional, have ever survived the test of their logic in real-time....over time.......
    Secondly, I do have a personal reservation with the enw approach of licensing the software off of TradeStation' server farm rather than shipping it out..
    Why???
    Well consider this......
    Lets say I am a programmer........
    I dedicate my life to success at market prediction and timing.......
    Suddenly I achieve an AWESOME breakthrough of intellect......
    Voila! It works.......
    Amazing results.......unbelievable accuracy!
    Well, now what?
    Am I to load my achievement, my sacred trust onto a server farm whereas someone else may have a master key.........
    Lets further say that they notice that I (a highly succesful trader) is running my system on their servers!
    And therein lies the temptation....
    The agony and the ecstacy.......
    TradeStation is a highly honorable firm..... but nonetheless those thoughts rise to the consciousness of very licensee as a normal reaction to the inherent secrecy guarding those very few true secrets in this business.....

#99     Dec 19, 2001
  10. dkamp

dkamp Guest

(Good evening SL4CEO.)
    In restricting us to level IV, is there another aspect to this that serves your company's purposes, namely to have a bunch of us responding to your proprietary trading signals just after you've made your own response to them (i.e., to accelerate any anticipitated move)? In other words, is that another aspect of why you felt it was safe to give us access to level IV? (That's fine if it was, since we're still theoretically ahead of everyone else, but would be interesting to know if there is some feedback like this between your private system and the level IV retail customers.) Thanks.

#100     Dec 20, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.