Let's You and Him Argue - False Left–Right Paradigm Political Theory

Discussion in 'Politics' started by easymon1, Feb 18, 2020.

1. easymon1

easymon1

Who Hates Ya Baby? lol who loves ya baby.jpg

The "False Left–Right Paradigm" Political Theory
    "opposing" parties : one ruling authority over the masses.

The parties act to create divisiveness and influence the general population while keeping control of the political spectrum. The false left–right paradigm political theory is closely related to theory of Inverted totalitarianism and Managed Democracy.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left–right_paradigm

trolls-97.jpg
    troll farm
    New Word Suggestion
    An organization whose employees or members attempt to create conflict and disruption in an online community by posting deliberately inflammatory or provocative comments.
    E.g. his username was not from one of the usual troll farms. Submitted By: 94browne - 26/07/2016
    left right paradigm.jpg
    Collins Free online dictionary, thesaurus and reference materials
    https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/submission/17707/troll+farm

"...The false left–right paradigm theorizes that opposing political groups use their influence over the establishment media to dramatize party warfare distraction, in grand performances of bureaucratic rivalry meant to propagandize and divide the populace. Psychological deception is coordinated on all levels of politics and fed through controlled media outlets to divert attention away from the ruling class's hidden agendas. By drawing attention to differences between two political systems, ideologies, races, and classes, the political groups obscure and divide unity among the masses. The tactic creates confusion and frustration among the population, enabling the global elite to increase and consolidate their wealth and power through maintaining an illusion of a two-party system of checks and balances."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left–right_paradigm

Trollfail Troll Fairy Trollfare troll farm troll farmer Troll Feet Trollfelcher Troll fest troll-fi Trollfile trollfish troll-fishing Trollfitte Troll-flake Trollflecting trollfly troll fodder trollfolio
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll farm

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
    jem likes this.
  2. jem

jem

Sadly the paid posters here dominate the quantity of posting and
    the paid whore / troll lefties in particular deny the "false left right paradigm" .

You can spot the troll / whores because when you point it out they... the go to the DNC operative play book rather then respond with thought or content.

Its part of the left troll play book.

1. conspiracy theory.
    2. climate change
    3. russia
    4. trump is a bad man so if you support him your are bad / dumb/ evil.
    6. hillary had the most votes

The false left right paradigm to pointed out by others here on elitetrader over a decade ago.

The dnc trolls have been denying it for that long as well.

For instance the lefty denial is so severe.... when we used to point out that Obama and the lefties had every vote they needed to provide single payer / free health care of any shape or form they wanted... but instead served up Obamacare created by insurance companies... the trolls find a way to blame Republicans....even though Obamacare was passed without a single republican vote.

They just refuse to accept their leaders work for wall street / insurance companies.

3. RedDuke

RedDuke

Sadly same can be said about right. Medicare Plan D passed by Bush rings bell. One provision - drug prices can not be negotiated, full premium had to be paid.

Both parties are gullible.

4. jem

jem

100 percent agree. That was a complete screw job.
    I despise what Bush did to the voters and tax payers on Part D.
    What he allowed to happen to CA's electricity rates... and many other sellouts was complete corruption by him or Cheney.

Even the way Bush conducted the the Iraq war after he "won".
    He and his team allowed cronies to ripped off the country as often as he could.
    I agree with Michael Moore on much of what he says about establishment republican corruption. If Moore pointed the same light at the establishment democrats... he would be a great American.

Bush even tried to screw the base with his Sup Ct picks like his dad did.
    Tried to sell out our port security.

The same cronies use both parties to screw the tax payers.

RedDuke and smallfil like this.
  5. smallfil

smallfil

The single biggest group of politicians who caused all the mess we are having to deal with now is made out of liberal Democrats and RINO liberals. It is one homogeneous group and the Rs and Ds by their names does not matter. They are made of the same cloth as they vote together as one block to dictate how they will enrich themselves without regard for the US taxpayers. Look at the impeachment of President Donald Trump. RINO liberals just followed along the Democrats namely, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski and Mitt Romney. Although, they knew damn well it was a witch hunt, they went along with their Democrat buddies.

6. easymon1

easymon1

The Left-Right Paradigm is for Suckers

Left or Right.
    Liberal or Conservative.
    Democrat or Republican.

Uh-huh.
    Don’t be a sap.

The Left-Right, them-or-us, all-or-nothing dichotomy
    is what philosophers call a False Dilemma.

left right paradigm.jpeg

That’s when you claim that there’s only two options, and it’s an either/or choice. As Dubya famously said, “Either you’re with us, or you’re with the terrorists.”

Well, pardon me, Slick, but I don’t have to be with you OR with “the terrorists” (assuming for the moment that there’s a difference between those two things).
    There may be an infinite range of choices between those two extremes. Indeed, there almost always is — and I say “almost” only because, although I don’t know of an exception, I accept the theoretical possibility that there might be one, and, no, whatever you’re thinking ain’t it.

My old man was a decent mechanic — with automobiles and with playing cards. He could present the cards to you (“Pick a card. ANY card…”) in such a way that you THINK you’re making a free, random choice, but you’re not. You’re picking the card he set you up to pick. That’s known as “forcing,” as in he forces you to pick a certain card. When he taught me how to do this kind of thing (no, you don’t want to play poker with me), I promised not to reveal how he did it, so I can’t go into more detail.
    Maybe I’ll give you a different example.

Here.
    Try this one on.
    When I was working at an upscale menswear store in the Chicago loop, lo these many years ago, I got a sales tutorial from the manager. He taught me that, say, if a guy is looking at ties, you don’t ask him, “Do you like any of these?” You ask him, “Would you like the red one or the blue one?” You present him with only two options, when it fact there may be a dozen ties he could choose from.
    Or he could choose to buy none at all.
    You “force” him to make a choice by framing the situation in such a way that it doesn’t include “neither.” Of course, it doesn’t matter to you which tie he buys, as long as he buys one of them. Either way, it’s money in your pocket.
    See how that works?

Anyone who takes a close look at governments around the world and over time will discover that even though so-called “communism” and fascism are supposed to be polar opposites on the left-right scale, in practice they look a whole lot alike. Indeed, almost indistinguishable. In both cases, someone you don’t know has decided to tell you how you must live your life, and your job is to shut up and do what you’re told, or ELSE. No critical thinking required. In fact, it’s not allowed.

Take a good look at the “Two Party” system in the United States and you’re going to find the same thing. They both want to tell you how you have to live, and if you don’t like it, well, too bad.
    These two supposedly “opposing” parties actually agree on about 99% of everything, and the 1% where they disagree is trivial. We have a de facto ONE party system. One party with two cliques that engage in much intramural ado about nothing.

I’ve seen this before.
    Chicago, where I grew up, is, shall we charitably say, not completely without the influence of organized crime.
    Organized crime is in the business of bleeding you dry in an economic version of death by a thousand cuts. Every time you spit, sneeze or scratch, the mob gets a cut of the action. A percent here, a percent there, may not seem like much, but it adds up to big bucks when there’s a high volume.
    So there’s quite a bit of swag to fight over, and occasionally one sub-group of the organization might have a dispute with another sub-group of the organization over who gets what cut.
    Once in a while these disputes might include bullet-riddled bodies found in the trunks of cars.
    But you know all this, right?
    I mean, how many times have you seen The Godfather?”
    I only bring this up to make one very important point: Just because two mob families are having a disagreement between themselves, that doesn’t mean that either of them is on YOUR side. They might be arguing about who should get the lion’s share of the proceeds from fleecing you, but NONE of them is arguing that you should go unfleeced.
    I think we want to remember that.
    Because it applies to politics — which incidentally uses the same exact business model as the mafia.

The Right and the Left may fight about which of them is going to get to tell you what to do, but NEITHER of them is arguing that you should decide for yourself.
    I submit that the left-right paradigm we are sold is a scam.
    It doesn’t matter which tie you buy; your money is still going into the pocket of the same salesman.

So.
    I think we desperately need to dump the erroneous right-left paradigm in favor of a paradigm that is accurate and true. Let’s call it the Freedom Scale. It’s simple.
    The more individual freedom (or self-determination) you have, the less government control there is.
    The more government control there is, the less freedom you have.

Using this model, government control — whether you want to call it communism, fascism or any-other-fucking-ism — is all on the same end of the scale. Individual freedom is at the opposite end.
    Everything in between is some kind of compromise, and there are innumerable possibilities.

Thinking about it this way may not make you any more free.
    But it might make it a little harder for them to jerk you around.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021