Let's try this again...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michael21, Oct 19, 2011.

1. baro-san

baro-san

Is this what you're selling?

#21     Oct 20, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Are you serious?

Guys, here's a hint for you. Almost all the educators are going out of business from a lack of business. It's a terrible business model, especially in this market. The next time we enter a run a way bull market, then roll out your seminars. There will be plenty of takers. But not now.

#22     Oct 20, 2011
  3. You're right. At the moment, there are fewer people interested. But is just a matter of a marketing budget? To get certain number of students I just need to advertise more.
    On the other hand, today's market can be a great chance to show people that you can make money when market is falling.

#23     Oct 20, 2011
  4. luckyputanski = Michael21?

#24     Oct 20, 2011
  5. Or it's a matter that you have nothing of value to teach

#25     Oct 20, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, they are not interested. People are broke. That's the bottom line. Go wander around these trading expos that use to be packed and you will see that they are empty. People have lost their jobs, their 401k's and their house, they are not about to throw away their last bit of savings on trading from home. Not going to happen.

#26     Oct 20, 2011
  7. Seems that way. After the ass pounding, that uber-douche Michael21 took earlier in the thread, can't say I blame the turd for changing his screen name.

#27     Oct 20, 2011
  8. àõóåòü áëÿäü!!!êóäà åáó÷èé ìèð êàòèöà..

#28     Oct 20, 2011
  9. Where I live (London, UK) people are doing just fine. Yes, unemployment is high, but none of my friends lost their jobs, my company is hiring and most people I know are quite busy right now (I get to talk to hundreds of people every week, only small percentage complain). I know times are tough, but I'm far from being pessimistic.

#29     Oct 20, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

You are not listening. The public wants to trade in bubbles. They don't trade want to trade in this environment. Do know how many prop firms have gone under the last 2 years? Do you know how many firms have fired all their discretionary traders in favor of algos? There are not many "professional" traders left. If the pros can't trade, you think soccer moms are going to jump into this market? Really? Come on man. We talked about this on the other thread. Either trade your own account or get off the pot. Better yet, check out the fast food industry for work.

#30     Oct 20, 2011