Let's try this again...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michael21, Oct 19, 2011.

1. So you have no problem paying $7000 for a one week course blindly?

#11     Oct 19, 2011
  2. Well... I have a problem paying any amount for any course that supposedly teaches you 'how to trade'.

You are a real scum bag, you know? Your whole premise is to trying to figure out a better way to get money out of naive idiots... too bad you aren't actually smart enough to be a competent snakeoil salesman.

#12     Oct 19, 2011
  3. I've got an idea, get some gainful employment.

#13     Oct 19, 2011
  4. I once heard an appropriate quote given the context:

"lol who the hell would pay?"

#14     Oct 19, 2011
  5. The Happy Ending?

#15     Oct 19, 2011
  6. douche questions deserve douche answers. If you know so much about trading, then trade ... but I don't think you know much about trading. I certainly wouldn't want to help you mislead others. Your training could be harmful to wannabee traders even if it's free .. but you are looking to charge for it which is even worse. I could be wrong but this is the impression I have from reading a few of your posts. If I am wrong then establish yourself with a track record, free information, articles, blog, etc. Make a name for yourself. Then, maybe, you could consider trying to charge others.

#16     Oct 20, 2011
  7. What would it take to make YOU purchase a similar deal from someone you don't know? That would seem to be a reasonable starting point.

#17     Oct 20, 2011
  8. You know the saying. Those who can't [insert profession] , teach.

#18     Oct 20, 2011
  9. baro-san

baro-san

Wouldn't it be more convenient for you to trade your own signals, and just get together with people for free whenever you feel lonely? I don't believe that any of the trading seminars are worth any money.

#19     Oct 20, 2011
  10. I couldn't disagree more. I've been trading for 7 years, 4 years profitably. If I had attended some proper course at the beginning, that 4 years would be 6 now and that means about $50k missed profits. I know there are many fake teachers, but, oh boy, a proper course would have helped me a lot!

That's almost what I'm planning on doing. A one week course that will shave off a few years of education. How much do you guys think it's worth? Will I find students?

#20     Oct 20, 2011