Let's Trade III, by Sicktrader

Discussion in 'Journals' started by sicktraderII, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol. We have very different writing styles, and our methods are not even close to similar.

#51     Jul 29, 2009
  2. Well, I'm hoping the calls match the time stamp and are reasonably close to the same open price of the bar. I will not give any credence to scalping at less than 30 minutes because you have 30 minutes to manipulate the time stamp. It's nothing against you personally, it's just that I know it can be done.

I've not been uncivil in this thread or in the other one. I've just asked hard questions that an inexperienced newbie that claims you don't need more than $1000 can't answer.

#52     Jul 29, 2009
  3. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

Good luck Sick. Can't wait for you to achieve your goal. Hope all goes well and keep it positive and everything will work out

#53     Jul 29, 2009
  4. As said previously, a new thread has been opened up, to give away all known position sizing and rapid money growth methods. Now, the focus can be on this brief experiment and not the attempt to commercialize the "method" that will likely follow any short period of accidental gains...

Forums ›› Trading for a Living ›› Trade Management ›› Position Sizing and Rapid Growth

This is in another thread, since the OP has already had several threads and an alias deleted.

In brief, the method is most likely "Every time you get another $700 in profit, take on another contract". Or with the proviso "ok, once you reach $5,000 in leverage, only taek on another contract with $1000 in leverage. Sort of a modified fixed ratio. Ignoring the obvious insane leverage that is, as traders who are not just paper/sim traders know... But that and all other rapid-groeth methods known will be described...

But who is anyone, to argue against someone who has the solid background of "frequented gambling forums"? Let the fun begin.

#54     Jul 29, 2009
  5. jalee25

jalee25

good luck!

#55     Jul 29, 2009
  6. I have decided to put the two village know-it-alls on ignore. It is against my better judgement to let people rip me without a fight back, but I will try it for the time being. I figure that the best way to stick them is to reach my goal then follow them around forumville until either they leave or I am banned again, but I won't care at that point [​IMG]. Lets trade. [​IMG]

#56     Jul 29, 2009

7. Success is the best revenge. Good luck.

#57     Jul 29, 2009
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

To make it interesting (since the trading doesn't seem to be taking off) I am opening a betting line and offering 5 to 1 odds that you will be banned in less than 1 week...

Any takers?

P.S.: I am going out for a hotdog now, please don't make a sudden trade until I get back....

#58     Jul 29, 2009
  9. [​IMG]Won't happen, I am trying my best to be mature and professional for a few weeks. Will be tough, for sure, I feel like I have just entered Lebanon carrying an Israeli flag. No problems though. Mods said that I can use my monkey’s, but am holding off for now.

PS: Trading is fine, just had two withdrawals within the past ten days. [​IMG] [​IMG]

#59     Jul 29, 2009
  10. Ignore works for me. What a great feature!

#60     Jul 29, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.