Let's Trade III, by Sicktrader

Discussion in 'Journals' started by sicktraderII, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mav88

Mav88

no more pissing monkeys?

#21     Jul 29, 2009
  2. cstfx

cstfx

ok. Fair enough.

But I thought CFTC regs had it that minimun on account deposit was 2k before you could initate a futures trade, regardless of the intraday margins offered.

I tried to get an understanding of this from that firm, but it as like dealing with a bunch of trained typing monkeys who could not deviate from their script - "how can we get your business today". And when I pressed further, they're asking me why do I want to know, am I another broker. Other $500 dollar margin brokers like Amp and Mirus have 2k and 2.5k minimums, respectively, to open accounts. Which is why I wanted to know what firm would allow this setup.

A suggestion then to shut up all us doubters? (it would be far more effective than use of pissing squirrels to buttress your arguments) If they clear thru RCG, then you can go online and take a screenshot of daily activity, blocking out any personal info that no one needs to see. If you are for real, then I think you should be able to prove it. As evidenced by those joining in the discussion, there are too many noob's looking to you to unlock the secrets of trading and they shouldn't be misled.

#22     Jul 29, 2009
  3. You must not have looked at www.stickam.com not only is it free but it lets you have unlimited viewers and lets you save and post your video feeds. In conjuction with a program called manycam you can whatever portion of your desktop that you want.

#23     Jul 29, 2009
  4. Cftc would never set account minimums. Only margins for overnites. Geeeez. Thought you guys were elitetraders

#24     Jul 29, 2009
  5. Jesus Christ, Baron.

#25     Jul 29, 2009
  6. cstfx

cstfx

2 different issues, Mr elite. CFTC does not set margins: span margins are for the contracts and determined by the exchanges (which btw also dictates overnights) CFTC is what controls FCM's. Minimum account deposits for margin accounts are something totally different.

#26     Jul 29, 2009
  7. You woul need 502.50 to enter trade and cover commission.

#27     Jul 29, 2009
  8. ymtrader

ymtrader

Good luck, Sick!

I'm rootin' for ya. I have been up and down (mostly down!) in this game for years, and would like to see someone prove the naysayers wrong here @ ET whilst helping those of us that have struggled to become profitable.

Regards,
    YM

#28     Jul 29, 2009
  9. keep posting all these stupid posts since you obviously have tons of time to do so and no money to trade with. I bet you live in your mothers basement

#29     Jul 29, 2009
  10. very interested in the money management side and not sure i get it -- please post some examples when u get going please

#30     Jul 29, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.