Let's Trade III, by Sicktrader

Discussion in 'Journals' started by sicktraderII, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taking the advice of most here and have chosen to just bite my tongue and not respond in the manner that I have in the past. Will try and maintain a positive atmosphere for a bit.

#11     Jul 29, 2009
  2. Good luck sicktrader!

Ignore Tradezone. In ur previous thread I posted a YM trade I did and he bit my head off...

Some people just love to see people fail...

#12     Jul 29, 2009
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

You might as well start to post your trades right now (as a warm up, if you wish), since from our POV it is irrelevant if they are real or paper.

I got the coke and popcorn refill by the way, so I am ready to go...

#13     Jul 29, 2009
  4. Me too. I will stop burningcamel.com as soon as you start.

#14     Jul 29, 2009
  5. cstfx

cstfx

Read the rules if you don't want another thread deleted.

"2) By posting information in any chat room, message board, ratings system or other interactive service that may be available to you through this site, you are not to upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content -- including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information -- that:
    - contains excessive profanity or vulgar language;
    - is insulting or argumentitive without merit, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), uses vulgar language in the creation of a user name or otherwise violates Elite Trader's rules or policies or these Rules of User Conduct;"

http://www.elitetrader.com/conduct_rules.cfm

Your threads were not deleted because of (lack of) content or jack hershey said so, it is because you continued to violate the conduct terms of the site.

If you continue with the same level of dialogue, I assure you this will probably be deleted as well.

#15     Jul 29, 2009
  6. cstfx

cstfx

BTW, what futures broker allows you to open a futures margin account with less than 2k?

#16     Jul 29, 2009
  7. global--open with zero, 500 day trade margins, clear with RCG, used them for years, very happy..

surf

#17     Jul 29, 2009
  8. Global Futures, all you need is $501 to make your first trade. They are a paid sponser here which is why I chose them.

#18     Jul 29, 2009
  9. Got to love ET :cool:

#19     Jul 29, 2009
  10. Eight

Eight

Systems like that are the reason money management was invented...

#20     Jul 29, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.