Let's Trade II

Discussion in 'Journals' started by sicktraderII, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nkhoi

nkhoi

yeah but t2w won't be able to do 20 pages a day. Where is the excitement in that?

#11     Jul 29, 2009
  2. Eight

Eight

Well, I don't see how some clever little animations absolutely mean you can't trade, no correlation in my mind. In fact, I can't trade and I don't use those things, so that proves that people that can trade do use them in their posts..

#12     Jul 29, 2009
  3. [​IMG]

Look boss, I had a long very thoughtful post explaining everything, then the most blessed mods here nixed that and anything that I was associated with. In brief, I have wired my funds, and you will see a trades starting on Wednesday or Thursday. Thanks for your well wishes.

#13     Jul 29, 2009
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

looks like your emoticons stir more than just a happy thought.

#14     Jul 29, 2009
  5. Please folks, you can wish that I step in shit, or wish that I put my face into the crack of the local whore, but, for God’s sakes, don’t wish me to die. WTF.

#15     Jul 29, 2009
  6. ST

Totally support your effort, but please remember that there are children that come here, and at least one Russian Grandmother, so even though it is not as amano cool, please try to keep your liffle guys family friendly.

#16     Jul 29, 2009
  7. sicktraderII, youre and idiot and should be banned from elite trader and the internet cuz youre so ignorant. get a life.

#17     Jul 29, 2009
  8. Ok, I have insulted the great Jack Hershey (I was banned within 5 minutes), e-horn, traderzones, and others. Can't you just get it, I won't insult you if you just stay quiet. Leave, please so we both can stay here. If you talk, and it is nonsense, then you deserve everything that you get.

#18     Jul 29, 2009

9. Then don't pay attention you ignorant fool. Simple really. Have a nice life.

#19     Jul 29, 2009
  10. Eight

Eight

Traders that are too dumb to hit the ignore button... it means a lifetime of income for the rest of us, yeay, that's what I'm talking about...

#20     Jul 29, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.