Let's talk about "Real Forex Trades" Here

Discussion in 'Forex' started by OddTrader, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multiple alises......WHO AM I NOW? I AM the Master...

[​IMG]

#11     Mar 22, 2006
  2. traderob

traderob

I think realforextrades (tradevector) does have some useful things to say. The problem is he writes around the topic and his motives are unclear...
    So, RFT Please write to the point.

#12     Mar 22, 2006
  3. Are you talking about Jack H? :confused:

#13     Mar 22, 2006
  4. novel20

novel20

Is he the legendary forex trader sKaLpz?

#14     Mar 22, 2006
  5. In trading business, everything would be possible. Isn't it? :)

#15     Mar 22, 2006
  6. Chood

Chood

Possibly. That would explain, if indeed he's back in action, the strange, roiling price action in certain currency pairs this week. Titanic gushers of cash moved at a whim -- that's unmistakably coinz. But I see credible reports in other threads that the coinz/sKaLpz/NickDeJour cabal is going by another handle at the present, "Exchanges." Of course, that might just be a piece of the cabal's covert operating style -- a feint as it were.

#16     Mar 22, 2006
  7. novel20

novel20

I knew it! Just look at the huge amounts of cash moving in and out in the foreign exchange world. :D

#17     Mar 22, 2006
  8. Or ProfLogic?

#18     Mar 22, 2006

9. And, I think this whole thread is for the birds. If I wanted to sell something, I would have done it six (6) years ago. The fact that nothing has been sold is proof that there was never anything for sale.

Other people jumped to the conclusion that something was being sold. Because some people are such "in the box group thinkers", incapable of thinking on their own, there just "had to be", something for sale. You swear something is for sell, yet after six (6) years of my being a trader, you can't find one shred of evidence for a single thing that has been sold. That, in and of itself should tell an intelligent individual which side is "up". You can go on deluding yourselves until the cows come home, but what I have is priceless to me and there is no price tag worth giving it up - as far as I am concerned

If you can point to a single source or person, that tells you they ever bought something from me, other than my 2000 C5 Corvette (which was sold to a car nut) and my 2002 Extra 300 (which was sold to an aerobatic pilot), I'll eat my hat. You people amaze me with the extent to which you allow your ego and inability to properly discern the facts, take you far away from reality and your ability to think that somebody is supposed to just roll over and allow you to inject negative off-topic personal innuendo, without YOU being held accountable for it.

Do ANY of you, have trade journals? If so, where are they – what name have you given your trade journal so that we can analyze it? What qualifies you to be so critical of something you don’t understand or have any clue about? I’m always amazed at how the very people throwing the mud on Public Trading Boards (and this is very typical of people like this) NEVER have their own journal to back-up ANY of the things that would stipulate their qualifications for injecting nonsensical, off-topic, irrational, non-logical, lunacy into somebody else’s journal. It ALWAYS comes down to people who produce very little making the MOST noise inside someone else’s journal. No matter where you go I the trading world, you ALWAYS see this happening.

One of the reasons why I LOVE aviation boards so much, is that you can’t walk in and BS your way around the Forum. You’ve got to actually know something about the subject matter, or you get exposed real quickly as a wannabe. Nothing wrong with being a wannabe pilot, but one can tell real quickly whether or not one truly has the experience. You can read it – you can see it in the prose they use – the language they use to describe what they are doing or what they are talking about.

If somebody comes talking to me online about how the were out one day in their “L-38” shooting a “Non-Precision” approach while tracking the “ILS Outer Marker”, I’m going to politely sit on the sidelines and laugh at the comic relief being offered up. Why? Because being an owner of an L-39ZA myself, I already know that AeroVodochody never designed or produced anything called an L-38 and I already know that a Non-Precision approach means that you are not using ILS approach procedures or ground based ILS equipment. So, I will know rather quickly what I’m dealing with when someone approaches me that way online.

Likewise, when I start talking about using a client-side API to integrate multiple trading platforms under a single UI and trading through multiple accounts at the institutional level to move large lots sizes into and out of the market while maintaining a level or leverage that I like to use and all I get are blank stares on the faces of those who are trying to be cute with their backhanded comments about “how it is impossible to trade that way”, then I know exactly that I’m simply dealing with someone who ONLY has small Retail Account Forex trading experience - at BEST.

You can tell when somebody knows what they are talking about, because they can write forever on the subject and they can do it with unmistakable fluidity and ease. So, when I get peppered with small time questions from small minded people who are trying to be cute with me, I don’t appreciate it and I typically fire back to probe for that persons real depth of knowledge on the subject. Call it what you want – but when you attack somebody who can take you to school on a subject, it is rather foolish – when you stop to think about it.

I visit three of the biggest Physics Lectures held every year in the United States and I have a degree in Physics as well. But, you will never find me in the hall throwing some off-topic, false premise, cute little innuendo about the Presenter’s concepts, theories and/or ideas that he's lecturing on. Why? Because that would make me out to be a damn fool, that’s way. I’d look like an idiot trying to “school” somebody having just written a book on String Theory, when I’ve never come close to even witting a paper on the subject matter – let alone a darn book! LOL.

Lastly, for the guy who keeps referring to the “equity curve chart”. Guy, you just don’t get it do you? You put forth a false premise, you never put forth any data to support it, and then you ”repeat” the false premise as though you have actually asked a relevant question. That’s laughable and quite comical to boot! Read the Journal. Look at what happens when people ask relevant and intelligent questions. What happens? They get relevant, direct and on-the-mark responses. Not one person that has asked a relevant question has gone with their question unanswered for more than 12 hours. I’ve remained on top of that, so no one could claim that relevant questions went un-responded to.

Furthermore, I gave you on a silver platter the Revenue Model parameters that I use each and every day and yet, you STILL was unable to use that data to reproduce the total net return thus far for 2006. That tells me that you really don’t know what you are talking about and that you would rather give the “appearance” of understanding what’s being said, rather than ask intelligent and relevant questions that typically get answered in less than 12 hours. So, who do you think you are kidding with this continual ”repeating” of a false premise which is doing nothing but leading you to a false conclusion and forces you into a position of having to try to make yourself look knowledgeable about soomthing you obviously just don’t get by pretending to have asked a real question that went unanswered.

I’m not fooled by it.

This is most certainly the ONLY post I’ll make here as this truly has nothing to do with the price of celery at the grocery store, let along the EURUSD and it most definitely has nothing to do with “Real Forex Trades”.

Such bizarre and strange people. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

#19     Mar 22, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.