Lets suppose the US bombs Iran...

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by ufnuke, Nov 2, 2007.

1. I think by "stabilize the Middle East" he means stability for more wars and arms sales. The war machine has to protect it's future growth prospects right?

#21     Apr 4, 2008
  2. I think that he is incapable of rational thought.

regards
    f9

#22     Apr 4, 2008
  3. i think in this situation oil would go down. when the trains where attacked in london oil went down becuase of a concern for the ecconomy.

#23     Apr 4, 2008
  4. toc

toc

'By all accounts, he is a brilliant guy but not lucky enough this time.'

supplying arms to two fighting factions is the worst type of crime on the list. it is much more meaner and dirty than smuggling/dealing drugs. very sickening way to make a dough!

#24     Apr 4, 2008
  5. I agree he is where he belongs. He could still move merchandise more efficiently to third world countries than could FedEx. Sometimes you have to marvel at the cleverness of the the criminal mind. Oh and be sure to put the modern military industrial complex in the same category as you did him, there is not much difference that I can see.

#25     Apr 4, 2008
  6. toc

toc

'the modern military industrial complex in the same category'

disagree a little, many a weapons like nukes, wmd, even tanks and jets are produced but never used. supplying weapons into a hot war region is surely sending killing machines to be put to work.

MICs provide jobs for thousands of employees and many of the defense research end up on the consumer shelves making lives more comfortable and convinient.

#26     Apr 4, 2008