Let's say you have a terminal illness....

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pekelo, Jan 11, 2007.

1. #11     Jan 14, 2007
  2. Once everyone starts using the same strategy, then it will no longer work. There is no use in publishing it.

#12     Jan 14, 2007

3. The last time I checked, everyone has a ternminal illness. If you find someone who plans to live forever, please let me know, I'd like to know the persons secret.

As for the strategy, I'd so everyone a favor and burn it. :D

#13     Jan 14, 2007
  4. romik

romik

2 friends meet for lunch and one notices a very expensive watch on his buddy's wrist:

- Cool watch! Where did you get it?
    - My Dad sold it to me when he was dieing.

I would leave it in my will to my family.

#14     Jan 14, 2007
  5. There are so many traders out there, and so many different strategies to choose from, or create yourself, that I highly doubt this will be an issue.

#15     Jan 14, 2007
  6. I don't know about you, but I don't just believe it; I see it. Quite honestly, I think it's pathetic, too, but without these types of people, you wouldn't have any differentiation between low and middle class.

#16     Jan 14, 2007
  7. Leaving behind your stragegy is unlikely to make anyone else any money, in fact they will probably lose money by trying to follow your strategy if you arent around anymore.

#17     Jan 14, 2007
  8. I don't think I fully agree with that. While I am personally inexperienced, and probably couldn't make a whole lot of sense from someone else's strategy, I'm sure a more experienced trader could pick up on some concepts from it.

#18     Jan 14, 2007
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Lots of people missed the 3 months dying period. That should be enough to teach it....

Or it should be enough to find the right person to have it...

#19     Jan 14, 2007
  10. So what's your plan, visiting the terminal ward and hunting for traders?

Me? I don't know but maybe I'd go crazy on drugs. And high speed chases.

#20     Jan 14, 2007