Let's say you are an AIG employee

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pekelo, Mar 18, 2009.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I would rather give the money to some scum sucking midtown "lawyer" than give it to Uncle Obama. I would sue AIG for breach of contract and I would sue the federal government for unconsitutional application of a punitive tax. Put the judicial smackdown on their candy asses. :D

#21     Mar 19, 2009
  2. I was in Belize the first two weeks of this month and while I was down there I saw some asshole in his gay ass AIG soccer jersey walking around living it up.

Yeah. Really having tough times.

Fuck those asshole scum sucking pieces of shit.

#22     Mar 19, 2009
  3. Nodav

Nodav

The one thing I have learned about money is...once you hand it out then usually you will never see it back...

#23     Mar 19, 2009
  4. You can't just assume they had worked at AIG, even if they were an asshole and living it up. For those who don't know, AIG has their logo on Manchester United jerseys in a four-year sponsorship deal made in 2006. Considering that Man U is one of the most popular soccer teams in the world it's certainly possible the person you saw was just a fan of the team and had no relation to AIG itself. I'm not a fan of the team or the company but wanted to point that out before we stone all unsuspecting jersey-wearing Man U soccer fans too.

#24     Mar 20, 2009
  5. LOL

Nah there was more to it than that, but I'm not the best story teller so I opted for the short, albeit misleading version. Trust me though, the guy worked at AIG.

But yes, you make a valid point. ha ha

#25     Mar 20, 2009
  6. kandlekid

kandlekid

You suck it up and give the money back. You're part of the company, and the company is screwed. Just like any normal job.

Here's one better ... you worked for the company 13 years, helped it become successful, then got laid off. What do you do ?

#26     Mar 20, 2009
  7. yes lets get all worked up over 150mil, when the company has 200+ billion of taxpayer money(probably lost a huge chunk of it already) and reported 60 billion loss last quarter.

bunch of fucking lemmings.

#27     Mar 20, 2009
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

it has to be a diversion...man they are good.

#28     Mar 20, 2009
  9. spinn

spinn

DRs and Ruth Madoff are paid very well to do the wrong thing for their personal benefit.....why shouldnt AIG employees be as well?

They should be admired for coming up with a way to get paid to lose $20 billion a month. Talk about out of the box thinking!

If you break your leg and the DR gives you cocaine and you go out dancing and break your other leg, the DR makes about $2 million.

Why should AIG employees be held to a lesser standard?

#29     Mar 20, 2009