Let's run off all the worthwhile posters , asap

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by 777, Nov 19, 2017.

1. 777

Maybe what ET people should do is be mean and nasty to all the worthwhile posters.

See if we can make them all go away or try to get them to only have private threads with each other.

That way we only have to read what idiot posters say.... or read what moron and emicile posters with no social grace write.

Yes, yes.. that would be the ticket!!

I would especially like to run off all polite and sincere women posters. Why should men respect women posters who know more than they do about lots of things?

Who is in?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    bone, Marketmonkey, abnormal and 3 others like this.
  2. tomorton

tomorton

Some people are just unhappy in themselves. They can only be happy if there are other people around that they can run down. In just a minute they're going to be nasty to you.......

bone, Marketmonkey and 777 like this.
  3. algofy

algofy

Let's do it brah.

bone and 777 like this.
  4. speedo

speedo

Trolls, social misfits and malcontents will be part of any public forum. Baron had the foresight and consideration to implement an "ignore" feature. On the other hand, there are those who insist on being offended no matter what gets posted...to those, we have an obligation to be offensive as possible.

5. algofy

algofy

Agree 100%, can't stand the current society position that everything is offensive.

6. sle

sle

What are we talking about here? Did I miss something interesting?

7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

They want to run you out of town. You are too insightful.

777 likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Your user ID starts with the letter "A".

A long time ago I was beat up by a carpenter ant. (I was wimpy and could not defend myself).

Algofy, because your forum ID starts with "a", you equal the ant that traumatized me by beating me up.

Ergo, your name is offensive, because to me, in my tiny millennial brain, algofy=A=ant. I am therefore going to sue you for loss of life or something, because your name is offensive to spotted owls, which if they all die, will shift the balance of the universe. It is all your fault, because your anonymous internet nick starts with the letter "A".

Marketmonkey likes this.
  9. sle

sle

How do I demonstrate otherwise? :confused:

777 likes this.
  10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Hang out with me in politics :)

#10     Nov 19, 2017
    gwb-trading likes this.