Let's Root For "Going Over The Cliff"...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Dec 20, 2012.

1. 1. It's the ONLY way we're ever going to get any cuts in spending.

2. If taxes are raised on one class of citizens, they should be raised on ALL. Perhaps THEN people will gripe and bitch.. when THEIR taxes go up... not just say, "It's OK that one class of citizen is hosed so long as it's not me".

We need half of the country to get PISSED... to kill the Communist/Obama cancer... we need taxes raised ENOUGH... on EVERYBODY... to get citizens riled up enough to march on Washington and toss the Communists out on their collective butts!!

:mad: :mad:

2. This is Obama's mess.

Any compromise between Obama & Boehner is bad for US.

3. I agree. Let's go over the cliff, pluuuuueeeezzeee, let's go over. The people will bring pitchforks alright, and it will not be for Obama.:)

4. All those who voted for Romney are already pissed , so whats new ?

5. I agree,lets go over the cliff

6. Republicans will take most of the blame if we go over the cliff scat .It will be the republicans in the house who gets tossed out on their collective butts :)

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Not in the districts those republicans run in, which is all that matters.

8. jem

jem

what is the difference the media helps obama blame or covers up all obama's messes.

there is a sense the mess will have to be really big to get people to understand that spend trillions of dollars of our childrens money is not only immoral... its bad for the economy.

I am not saying I personally am in favor of the cliff.
    But so far the republican leadership sucks.
    And the democrats are certifiable gdp destroyers.

9. Key point.

I don't want to see taxes raised, but it is tempting to see them go up for all the dolts who voted for Obama because he was going to stick it to the "rich."

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

People (and I use that term loosely in AK47's case) who keep claiming republicans will take the brunt of the blame fail to realize that, when it comes to the House, the republicans elected only need to worry about those in their districts. If they still held their seats in the last election, it is highly likely the majority of voters in their districts would not blame republicans for the fiscal cliff.

#10     Dec 20, 2012