Let's put this fire out w/gasoline

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, May 22, 2017.

1. Lock him up . . . thank goodness they didn't hire Pie to investigate Benghazi or the Birther drama.

#41     May 30, 2017
  2. piezoe

piezoe

Perhaps your viewpoint could be improved by further academic study. :rolleyes:

#42     May 30, 2017
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Highly unlikely. Short of a doctorate, I've gone as far as I can. But likely yours could be improved by some real world experience.

#43     May 30, 2017
  4. piezoe

piezoe

where is the mechanism for private messaging? It seems to have disappeared from ET?

#44     May 30, 2017
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Click inbox, then start a new message, enter the recipient's name, and as long as they are set up to accept incoming messages, you're golden.

#45     May 30, 2017
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

For reference, watergate took 2 yrs.

#46     May 30, 2017
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And watergate had solid evidence.

#47     May 31, 2017
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

Which had to be subpoenaed after 2 yrs

#48     May 31, 2017
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm talking about "thieves/robbers" that were arrested originally. There was an act that was committed and it wasn't just someone claiming something ethereal. And what's more important, is that there were people in custody that were found to have committed the crime.

Cox also knew about the existence of tapes and kept requesting them, which was when Nixon ordered him to be fired. No such evidence is known about now. It's all speculation that "something" has to exist "somewhere".

I'm not here to make you more sad, H4M. If you wish to cling to some hope on this, you should go right ahead and cling. But it is unlikely anything will come of this other than more dinner theater.

#49     Jun 1, 2017
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles