Let's put this fire out w/gasoline

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, May 22, 2017.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

2. Max E.

Max E.

3. exGOPer

exGOPer

LMAO, guy asks the FBI director and then his NSA and DNI chiefs to impede/stop the investigation but that's not evidence of ANYTHING!

This cult is amazing.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

It's not me, it's the world!

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  6. Max E.

Max E.

In case you missed it.

Tsing Tao likes this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

I'll be honest, I haven't seen evidence that would convince me w/o a shadow of a doubt, but I know human nature, I know corruption, and I'd say I'm pretty good at reading people/finding fraudsters. The trail is too big too ignore, the "coincidences" too many, and judges don't just issue subpoenas willy-nilly (for latest look at Flynn and Annapolis raid).

That, and it's 3 top most officials saying Trump asked them to shut the investigation down, every agency saying the Russians were involved, and the long trail of crumbs that has been posted here and elsewhere. I'd say I'm 85 % convinced.

piezoe and Frederick Foresight like this.
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Flynn's shit doesnt even have to do with Russia though Flynn's shit has to do with Turkey, plus i think i heard a liberal say this but it may have been a conservative, but in order to believe that Trump pulled off this collusion you would have to think the loud mouth who has burned himself repeatedly saying stupid shit somehow managed to not only stay tight lipped about this, but also managed to not have any of the intelligence community leak anything about it on him. The odds are so low its almost zero, its like the idiots who thought 9/11 was an inside job, or the ones who thought Obama faked his birth certificate, except with Trump its even less likely because he cant seem to keep his mouth shut about anything.

bullmarket79 likes this.
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

“The problem wasn’t so much asking them to issue statements, it was asking them to issue false statements about an ongoing investigation,

Nothing to see here folks!

piezoe likes this.
  10. java

java

Can you do a reading on Hillary for me? I just want to see if I was right.

#10     May 22, 2017