Let's play the GURU Game....One chance

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueTurtle, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Honestly people... Make some damn calls already for fun. :D If your not going to follow the OP's game don't even post...

Predicting day to day closing prices = crap shoot. Predicting for weeks/months = easy. Predicting for minutes/hours once trading pattern establishes by 10am = easy.

#41     Jun 4, 2012
  2. themickey

themickey

I'll play the game then...

DOW & S&P500 up today.
    I base this on bellweather stocks overseas which give me a heads up.

#42     Jun 5, 2012
  3. I'm on a 1 day winning streak - I called the SPY down yesterday. The index was up, but nobody trades the index.

Prediction #2: Spy closes lower today than yesterday close.

#43     Jun 5, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Currently 1.2413

That wasn't terribly good timing.

Or did you mean MINUS 400 pips?

#44     Jun 5, 2012
  5. Start your own thread and accurately predict week/months.

I'll sign up for your newsletter or whatever if you are accurate.

#45     Jun 5, 2012
  6. #46     Jun 5, 2012
  7. Ahahaha... I win again!!!

That morning rally kinda dampened the rally like I expected it would if it occurred... If we had a morning selloff this all would have been more powerful. Good trading today...

*******WEDNESDAY /ES will finish LOWER********

I'm not too confident about this call for tomorrow. We shall see if I'm right again... I normally wouldn't call bearish the day after a reversal candle but the price action was just a bit sluggish today.

A 1275 area close tomorrow would be nice...

#47     Jun 5, 2012
  8. Posted days ago...

Damn, I'm good.

#48     Jun 5, 2012
  9. This thread is boring... I want to lose so I don't have to come back and check it.

Lets up the ante...

To the Wednesday down lets add...

*******THURSDAY /ES will finish HIGHER********
    *******FRIDAY /ES will finish LOWER********

Cyall on Saturday. Got lots of trading to do around the Bernanke whipsaw this week.

#49     Jun 5, 2012
  10. Guru of the DAY!!!

Nice Job.

Now you can ask the other "Gurus" who will be doing a video tonight talking about "buy here, put your stop here and look how EASY it is in hindsight. If you followed this crossover strategy, you would make all this money. Now please give me $49.99 a month for my hindsight services."

I think Gurus should say "Look, you give me $5000 for your Guru Advice. If I don't make 5000 with your strategy, well, you will refund my money."

Sure, gurus will say that's impossible, but all this admits is they are not a good teacher, trader, or both. And since they have no clue about if they will make money, this is why ALWAYS give your money to a manager over an online guru.

#50     Jun 5, 2012