Let's play the GURU Game....One chance

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueTurtle, Jun 3, 2012.

1. SamGold

SamGold

ES up tomorrow and the next day you fools!.

#31     Jun 4, 2012
  2. I think you need to specify direction and instrument.

#32     Jun 4, 2012
  3. hajimow

hajimow

And when the market opens, and we have all the news and see the charts and support and resistance levels are tested, we still lose because we are wrong.:D

#33     Jun 4, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

And risk being wrong? :)

#34     Jun 4, 2012
  5. Congratulations, you are the GURU OF THE DAY!!!

When the ES was down around 10 at night, it seemed as though ONLY a GURU knew what would happen next.

Well done, Guru.

#35     Jun 4, 2012
  6. The only "gurus" I ever see who post frenetically with attempts to forecast = predict price direction every minute of every single day are the addicted posters of every trade-call thread in this website forum.

#36     Jun 4, 2012
  7. Btw, if your curious about my logic... Here is why I am looking for shorts to get blown to hell this week...

I'm hoping for a morning selloff tomorrow... That will set us up properly for a major runup. If we get a morning rally the move won't be very powerful and odds will shift towards a late selloff.

Ignore that the daily ES was a red candle on my chart. Those are engulf trend candles.

#37     Jun 4, 2012
  8. Halfway to being a genius.

;)

#38     Jun 4, 2012
  9. Yeah, you're the one who got it exactly correct. I thought about that earlier today; I don't know if it was just dumb luck or if you put some thought into it, but it was the exactly right one.

Me, since I got it right today (even if I didn't specify the exact instrument, the default is the S&P, so I'm giving myself a pass; iron condor/butterfly players were the truly happy ones today, though): down tomorrow, on the S&P itself.

#39     Jun 4, 2012