Lets play Diablo Saturday 1 pm EDST 28 October 2006

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Hook N. Sinker, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Lets play Diablo Saturday 1 pm EDST 28 October 2006. We start new characters. Name of game EliteTrader or similar.

2. Nick54

Nick54

I'm assuming you mean the second one, and the expansion? If you're talking about the original I'll have to find my CDs and reinstall!

3. Why dont you guys play world of warcraft, it's much better! I have a character as well..

4. Nick54

Nick54

Well I already have a few chars on West ladder, but I wouldn't mind making a new one and walking through the acts or whatever. Plus WoW is a lot of extra $$ and I hate the pay-to-play fee.

5. Arnie

Arnie

I must be getting old. At first I thought this was invitation for golf. :D

6. Butters: I don't play World of Warcraft.
    Cartman: Butters you said you're on your computer all the time.
    Butters: Ya, but I’m playing "Hello Kitty Island Adventure"
    (All stare at Butters)
    Cartman: Dammit Butters go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you.
    Butters: Oh alright then.

7. 9999

That was a good one!

Gotta love South Park...

8. I don't have the Diablo expansion pack or Warcraft. Maybe we can have multiple games going.

If the expansion pack is installed can you make a new non-expansion character?

9. Nick54

Nick54

Yeah I think you can select a little Expansion/Classic box when you create a new character. You should get the expansion, it has two new characters and tons of new items, and the skill trees are a lot better.

10. I can not decide whether to get the expansion pack or get Warcraft.

It is like trying to decide to go fishing or take a nap. Wait! I can do both! Wow today is my lucky day.

#10     Oct 19, 2006