Let's party like it is 1929!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pekelo, Mar 10, 2020.

1. %%
    Great points HB.
    Agree with about 97.777-99.777 of that. Except even in the toughest derivative, the broker / exchange wins. And i some cases the tax guy wins LOL Some ETFs pay/collect dividends also, ETFs. dividends And actually you may a bit better than your last trade; as long as you are on the right ride of the trend+ some times countertrends.................................................................................Thanks

#11     Mar 11, 2020
    ironchef and The Humble Bunch like this.
  2. ironchef

ironchef

Words of wisdom @murray t turtle, in my next life, I want to be the broker/exchange or the tax guy. 100% win is a good number. Not a prediction.:D

#12     Mar 11, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Oh Fuck! Now the party is really ON!!! After the Resident's speech, futures are down like 110 ES points. The market didn't like the empty posturing. The travel ban was just the icing on the cake. Hey, we have extra beer for the Brits, they are still free to come!!! Bring your own pudding too!

Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a pleasure posting with you. I salute you if you shorted Trump's speech in advance. Now I have to go and load up on tp and ammo...

Pekelo out

#13     Mar 11, 2020
  4. %% LOL
    You used red + blue ink, like a chart.Or another possibility= invent a ''N"" CAN SLIM ; a New energy drink . Swiss made , named ''Red Bull'', canned it in a slim can .LOL/true...…………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

#14     Mar 12, 2020
  5. ironchef

ironchef

You go tell IBD it should be Slim Can, not CAN SLIM. :D

#15     Mar 13, 2020
  6. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Which is why Bernie wants a .5% ftt. Ugh

#16     Mar 13, 2020
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, watching the news tonight, the virus spreading exponentially 50% PER DAY, I don't really feel like partying anymore.

About 60-70% chance that the average American WILL GET the virus in the next 8 weeks. Cities and states are closing down, only essential businesses stay open, like Tesla. Not really, Elon the hero will shut it down on the 23rd a cool 5 days after he was ordered to do so.

Senators and even princes (Monaco) getting sick too. The virus doesn't know borders, ranks or wealth. WE are all in it together, with the idiot youth partying on the beach of Florida. (now finally kicked out)

If you are younger and healthy you will have a case of bad flu. There is a danger of your lungs getting damaged forever though.

Here is what is coming, the US has about 200K ventilators including military. This is an Italian hospital:

#17     Mar 19, 2020
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

#18     Mar 20, 2020
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo