Let's Go Crash A Party!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cstfx, Apr 13, 2010.

1. cstfx

cstfx

Who says you can't have a little fun while trying to discredit your opponent?

[​IMG]

2. I don't think there's anyone over 25 at that website. What a bunch of imbeciles.

3. Mercor

Mercor

While you are at it, make sure to end the cause ...by voting for their candidates.

4. I think it's great. It gives the Tea Party movement the perfect scapegoat every time the media singles in on some wacko spouting racist remarks.

"That was one of those guys infiltrating the movement. The Crash the Party guys. Not us."

5. cstfx

cstfx

6. Don't worry their teabagger signs and placards will give them away quite well.

7. Blotto

Blotto

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    -- Mohandas Ghandhi

8. But they can just say that someone is an "infiltrator" and not a real teabagger. Perfect scape goat!

9. That doesn't hold water. If someone at a rally goes apeshit then of course his backround is going to be checked and his true affiliation found out.

10. Hahaha...my favorite part of the article...

"I suspect much of his rancor is based on his apparent atheism, general lack of morality, and perhaps the fight over healthcare reform. I hate to break it to you Jason, but if you think a government run health system is going to let you load up on weed and heroin to your heart’s content you are in for an unpleasant surprise."

#10     Apr 14, 2010