Let's Get Real About Pedophilia!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAKE-UP, Feb 12, 2007.

1. WAKE-UP

WAKE-UP

#11     Feb 14, 2007
  2. WAKE-UP

WAKE-UP

I am NOT saying that I agree completely with what is said above. I just think that it's an interesting article that deserves to be given some thoughts.

#12     Feb 14, 2007
  3. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

here's where my thinking starts and ends, pedophiles should be force fed their own testicles.

#13     Feb 14, 2007
  4. Agreed.
    Now if only those lame patriot-act type laws would have as a side effect that ppl like that could be traced down and picked up (yes I mean you, WAKE_UP) and put behind bars indefinitely, just for interogation and stuff, now that would be a good thing.

Ursa..

#14     Feb 14, 2007
  5. Oregon woman, 84, pleads guilty in boy's sex abuse case

By Associated Press

Feb 16, 2007 - 06:31:47 am PST

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- An 84-year-old woman accused of attempted rape involving an 11-year-old boy in her foster care has pleaded guilty to a lesser charge after confessing to having sex with the child, prosecutors said Thursday.

Georgie Audean Buoy, of The Dalles, a Columbia River town about 90 miles east of Portland, will serve 36 months in prison, said Leslie Wolf, chief deputy district attorney for Wasco County.

Buoy originally faced six separate charges but reached a plea agreement on a single charge, Wolf said.

She noted that Buoy had faced eight years in prison on the original charges but her "age and lack of prior criminal convictions had a significant impact with the resolution of this case."

In a taped confession, Buoy admitted having sex with the boy while he was in her care in 2004, Wolf said.

"Obviously, with this case, there is going to be a lot of disbelief so we wanted make sure people knew it was a confession," Wolf said.

She said that Buoy was a longtime member of the community and her church, and volunteered at the county jail. Church officials were not immediately available for comment. Buoy's attorney, Andrew Carter, also was not immediately available.

Buoy pleaded guilty Thursday to attempted sex abuse in Wasco County Circuit Court in The Dalles. She must register as a sex offender after serving her sentence at the Coffee Creek women's prison in Wilsonville.

Buoy also must pay $5,000 to the victim, as well as up to $7,500 in restitution for counseling.

Buoy will be the oldest female inmate in the Oregon corrections system, according to the Oregon Department of Corrections.

But there is a 93-year-old male inmate in the prison system, and a 72-year-old female inmate at Coffee Creek, officials said.

District Attorney Eric Nisley said it was the only case in his memory involving sexual abuse of a boy by an elderly woman -- but it was handled like any other case.

"When an adult victimizes a child, the sex of either partner is irrelevant -- the damage is done and it's permanent," Nisley said.

#15     Feb 16, 2007
  6. Why would anyone in their right mind post that garbage.

WAKE UP/ PLATO - So how many years did you guys serve? Or are you one and the same?

#16     Feb 16, 2007
  7. PLATER

PLATER

Nonsense like this dose'nt give his or her anti Jew, pro arab rants much pedigree now does it? All the lefties should read this idiots posts to see the mentality of the idiots they're appeasing.

#17     Feb 16, 2007
  8. Yep, WAKE-UP and PLATO2 are the same sick puppy.

RM suggested that he also posts under heymenth_b, and maybe a couple of others.

I asked him earlier why he posts under different usernames, sometimes within the same thread.

What I got as a response was... silence.

Check this one out - here he says that Hitler was a hero in WWII because he made the magnanimous offer to withdraw from most of Western Europe. PLATO2 doesn't explain how this could be seen as heroic considering he annexed these lands by murdering his way across Europe to begin with.

These details are not of concern for the most pathologically brainwashed, like PLATO2/WAKE-UP

oops.. looks like that thread was deleted.

#18     Feb 16, 2007
  9. christ, that's the sickest thing i've read in et so far. Pedophiles should be hung up by their balls and die -- pretty clear issue for me.

Don't et administrators have this guy's IP address? I wish someone would find out your location and post your "articles" around your neighborhood.... and see what you friendly community thinks of you. freakin bastard.

#19     Feb 16, 2007
  10. Yeah, and check out how he starts this thread under the username WAKE-UP and then responds to himself as the username PLATO2, as if PLATO2 were another person.

He also uses 4 other names here at ET, apparently

Gutless piece of shit.

#20     Feb 16, 2007