Let's find a moslem chat room and attack the participants with anti-moslem rhetoric!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rowenwood, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Bullshit. Do you know what chaos theory is? A little is more than you do.

#21     Mar 31, 2004
  2. Sign up now and get your free "Moslems are Idiots" eye patch.

A List of Destroyers of Moslem Chatterers

gamalruch
    rearden metal
    aphexcoil
    genetrader

#22     Mar 31, 2004
  3. 1. Socioeconomic BS excuses.

2. Better because people need to just tell it like it is. Moslems are brainwashed retards. Pussyfooting around pretending they're our intellectual equals worthy of intellectual debate only prolongs and exacerbates the situation. Brutal honesty.

3. Yeah, I love the bible. It's not even good for wiping my ass.

4. You just don't get it.

#23     Mar 31, 2004
  4. agree with your chaos statement.

whenever i think something is insignificant or meaningless, i think of chaos. because really, what seems insignificant at the time CAN potentially have great impacts.

think of going to one gas station over another, both being close to you. maybe at one you meet a future girlfriend. at the time the gas station decision was seemingly meaningless, but it really did have a big impact on your life.

this stuff is constantly happening all the time.

it drives me freaking nuts when people say we are living GOD'S PLAN...or everything happens for a reason. there may be reasons why everything happened, but not everything is some god initiated cause. the world is chaotic and everyone makes decisions in it. just like the markets...there are reasons why everyone makes their trades, but you don't know them all. all you can do is make your decisions in the chaos. there is no "god's plan" bs.

#24     Mar 31, 2004
  5. Oh you poor misguided souls.Can't we all just get along?Hate is the poison of this world.Love is the fuel.

#26     Mar 31, 2004
  6. Will you join my moslem attack group? I've been waiting for you.

#27     Mar 31, 2004
  7. As infantile as Rowenwood's plan is, it is simply peurile and sophmoric, nothing more. WDGann on the other hand is an apologist for the terrorists. He is far worse.

#28     Mar 31, 2004
  8. #29     Mar 31, 2004
  9. Should I pretend that your comment is an attack at my persona and then defeat you in battle, or shall I defeat you in battle without being insulted? You choose.

I'm surprised by your mistake. You misunderstand me. You misunderstand the purpose, and how to deal with people. I should've guessed that beyond academia you're worthless. Your statment is as banal as your screen name. You're not as smart as I thought you may be. I'm disapointed with you.

Beg for my pardon or I shall destroy you.

#30     Mar 31, 2004