Let's find a moslem chat room and attack the participants with anti-moslem rhetoric!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rowenwood, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Let me say this...

1. The conditions we were brought are different between. Do you think they have or had the choice to be a terrorist? Choice meaning a condition and education, in which enables them to view terrorist activity in a logical and rational sense. I really doubt that. You, me... or most have a choice but also hold the responsibility towards are own choices. Now, who's more pathetic, guys who were brought up to Jihad or you, who's acting on thoughtless emotions and egoism.

2. Now... about the choices you actually are planning on making. Does that actually make the condition worse or better? Is it in any sense productive or are you just trying to offset some anger or egoism?

3. In the Bible, (which I think you believe in, because of calling them, "Muslim Idiots" ), doesn't it say that the thought of sin is equally guilty as an act of sin. So idealogically, again considering you believe in the Bible, you're equally a sinner as killers. We'll it's beyond a thought but now an expression of words, anyways... there's also thing called meme...

So let me ask you this...

What logically, makes you hate Muslims, rather than terrorists. Oh, OK... so you automatically stereo-typed Musliim = Terrorist... or are you just a plain ol' KKK"-like" racist?

And don't give me any of that... Westerners didn't kill innocent lives crap. Iraq? Afghan? ... oh wait... maybe in your perception... all Muslims are not innocent...

#11     Mar 23, 2004
  2. I won't spend too much time on this...just know that I too was a victim of hardcore religious brainwashing- yet I was able to cure myself and become a full blown atheist.

There is a very fine line between Islam and terrorism, and I believe I explained all that clearly in this thread:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=218363

#12     Mar 23, 2004
  3. Hey learned kid phlilosopher,

You'll never find a "moslem" chat room.
    Look for "muslim" chat rooms.

Hope this helps! :cool:

Your buddie,

nononsense

#13     Mar 23, 2004
  4. Alright, I'd be nice to have longshot and gg post here so that we know that they're in. I'll try to find a moslim chatroom some time today. We'll begin tonight.

#14     Mar 23, 2004
  5. Turok

Turok

And hey, you'll have even better luck looking for a "muslim" chat room.

:)

JB

#15     Mar 23, 2004
  6. Thx. Pal. Unforgivable. I was blinded by "moslem", it didn't sound right and I was too lazy to push on the spelling checker button.

Learned my lesson!

nononsense

#16     Mar 23, 2004
  7. my spellchecker doesn't work.

#17     Mar 23, 2004
  8. Cmon people.

#18     Mar 23, 2004
  9. I'm game ... are we doing Yahoo? I'll get the Koran out to quote some passages, too.

Make sure we get chat logs of the event so we can send them to Leno and Letterman ...

Anyone have any pictures of NYC taxi drivers we can upload to the chat room?

#19     Mar 24, 2004
  10. Thats the entire thread? C'mon guys, what happened? I know where there are chat rooms out there that you guys would love...

Waiting to hear the results... If you are still planning to do this, email me and count me in.

All the best,

-- Gene

P.S.: Dont 'rag' (pun intended) on me for joining in the fun. Just consider me another mindles-but-proud-American-trading-zombie who has lost his abilty to be tolerant, and, YES, absolutely Im just looking for some digital payback.

#20     Mar 30, 2004