Let's find a moslem chat room and attack the participants with anti-moslem rhetoric!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rowenwood, Mar 23, 2004.

1. So post here on this thread your ideas, and the places you know of where we can go group trolling against moslem idiots. This plan will work best if there are a bunch of us so what's up <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=55">people</a>, are you down for it? Cmon fellas, it will be a great laugh!

2. Once enough <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=55">people</a> are dedicated we'll plan a decisice attack.

I welcome my first fellow attacker, general Gamalruach!

3. Y'know what....this could be good for a laugh.

Count me in if there are at least ten of us who are interested.

4. General Rearden Metal it is!

5. LOL...I actually am ex-military...and it's Sgt. Rearden Metal...but thanx. If you can find an Islamic chat room with a few dozen participants, that would be a barrel of laughs!

6. First we need an army, then we'll destroy every electronic moslem in the world.

7. LOL...maybe we should plan this in advance, for like tommorow night, when GG, longshot and others are around to join the fun...

8. Pathetic. You guys are no different or worse than terrorists.

9. Oh yeah, there's no difference between murdering innocent civilians and taunting those who ideologically support such activities. Great logic, I'm sure you're a very successful trader.

10. earlybird

earlybird

Don't have any illusions. We in the West have lost the faith(s) in the wisdom that made us. While we keep on raging along with atheist babble, the enemy lurks around to enslave us "infidels". Their top martyrs have put their faith in going to be rewarded each with 72 of our virgins.
    Rowenwood in his chat rooms is not going to be of much help.

Wachet auf ruft uns die Stimme!
    Wake up the voice calls us.

#10     Mar 23, 2004