Let's face it...Whatever you thought about Bush...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Aug 29, 2014.

1. If he were still in charge, ISIS would be toast.

LEAPup and CaptainObvious like this.
  2. jem

jem

interesting point and they may not have really ever gotten big.

3. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Now imagine the results if Reagan were here. Nevermind.. Reagan would have used today's technology to follow them til they arrived home, then he'd order the entire house smoked, kids, wife, every God damned living thing, including the sheep the bastards fuck more than the old bags they call wives!
    Ooh rah!

PiggyBank likes this.
  5. wildchild

wildchild

George Bush was the guy who fucked Iraq up in the first place.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

True. If George Bush were never President, Iraq would still be a boring place with nothing going on, we'd be billions and billions richer, and Iran and Syria would be in check.

7. I don't know about that bath tao. I find it funny that the left posts pics of saddam with captions like "miss me yet" while they say nothing or agree with obama's indirect and at times direct intervention into rebellions against other ME rulers. Libya, Egypt, Syria..

The syrian civil war did not start because of bush, and iran is not a problem just because of him either.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'm not commenting on Obama's utter failures. But if Bush hadn't removed the Taliban in Afghanistan (right or wrongly) and Saddam in Iraq, Iran's Shiite power would have been held in check.

9. wildchild

wildchild

Obama is a complete and total screw up and has no idea what he is doing, but W's Iraq War has been a colossal failure and a good amount of the blame needs to aimed at him.

In 2016 you can vote in a democrat and the democrat will get in the screw everything up. On the other hand you can elect a republican and he is going to get in there and screw everything up.

10. I'm not sure what's different about iran now than before Bush was Pres? It isn't the shia who are running around killing everything in sight.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
    #10     Aug 29, 2014