Let's Endeavor To Make Some Money

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Jan 17, 2007.

1. tolas

tolas

still a great opportunity to get in on this. $15 is a steal for this stock. The ticker change has caused a bunch of confusion and volume is way down. Once things get cleared up a bit and the news starts circulating, we will be off to the races.

This is the hottest name/brand in apparel right now. Their business model is fantastic (they can design a product on monday, have it made by wednesday, and by the next monday it can be in the stores in LA, nyc, london, berlin, paris, zurich, tokyo, and seoul. Their global growth over the next few years is going to be phenomenal. I'm happy to be in at a good price, and for the long run.

#21     Dec 15, 2007
  2. hmm.. just a speculation, but lately app has been going downhill.. looks like when there are large volumes being moved around it is going down. could it be that people are getting scared and letting go?

#22     Dec 19, 2007
  3. tolas

tolas

I think it's a combination of lack of news/press about the company going public, along with big players who were in EDA since the beginning taking some profits.

There is talk of it moving to NYSE or NASDAQ in the next few weeks, so the publicity might start then. If not, we may need to wait till the first (likely blowout) earnings report.

Do your own research and make your own opinions, but I think this stock is a steal right now. Watch the volume closely as this is still trading at insanely low volumes. I think that once the volume starts to move, the stock price is going to go with it.

#23     Dec 19, 2007