Let's call the NFL season already, we have the 2 SB teams

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Pekelo, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

10-0

#11     Nov 22, 2020
  2. piezoe

piezoe

I like the redskins, whatever they're called now. But I liked them even when they were losers. This is, finally, their year! (maybe)

#12     Nov 28, 2020

3. Too bad they couldn't activate Elway.

#13     Nov 28, 2020
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Everybody is getting excited for the Tuesday night game?

Looks like the Broncos' and the Ravens' situation were the same, self inflected wounds.

#14     Nov 29, 2020
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Had they asked Tomlin's opinion about the changes, he would have probably said:

" We are the Pittsburgh STEELERS, not the Redcupers or Styrofoamers. If we have to play 4 am on Christmas morning, then we play at 4 am on Christmas morning."

Steelers are set to play 3 games in 12 days... NBC to NFL:

[​IMG]

#15     Nov 30, 2020
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

What is better, than Wednesday Afternoon Football?

Steelers are up 6, after some ridiculous back and forth ( a fumble, two interceptions, and a missed PAT)... I remember when RG III was a thing.

Edit: Steelers just fumbled the punt return. Chaos!!!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    #16     Dec 2, 2020
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Wasn't pretty but still the worst unbeaten team, 11-0

#17     Dec 2, 2020
  8. Overnight

Overnight

In before the win, Steelers 12-0.

#18     Dec 5, 2020
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, I thought we would win but only by 3. Betting line was 10 points. I thought we would lose to the Bills next Sunday. (betting line still favors the Steelers, time to bet against them)

Congrats to Alex Smith's most recent journey: almost dying > almost losing a leg > almost never playing football again > beating the last undefeated team in the 2020 NFL season on "national" TV.

Steelers are very binary here at 11-1, nothing changes in ranking, on the way to a bye. Hopefully we still get it, I am accounting for 2 more losses.

#19     Dec 7, 2020
    Overnight likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

I was hella' surprised they lost to the WFT, especially without A. Gibson after he went down in the 1st Q. Damn!

K, in before the AFC championship game, KC over PIT! Or did I just jinx them? hehe!

#20     Dec 7, 2020