Let's bomb Saudi Arabia...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, May 30, 2004.

1. Oh, bull-fucking-shit. Sorry buddy. I know some of you liberal babies just can't stomach the fact that one side of an argument can be just flat out wrong, which is why you pull out the absolute craziest bullshit the world has ever seen in trying to aportion equal blame to the Israelis. It doesn't work. The case is 100% clear that the Arabs are by far the cause of the violence.

There you go again. More of that bullshit 'equal blame' blather.
    Give me a fucking break man, this is just plain ridiculous, no other way to describe it.
    Do the Israelis structure the education of their children on a philosophy of hate, on a celebration of suicide bombing innocent people, the way the Palestinians and other Arabs (Saudis, for eg) do? Not even close.

You're a nice guy Gringinho and I like you, so I hope you don't take this too personally, but you are just way, way wrong here my friend.

#41     May 31, 2004
  2. yea right....jewish girls are SOOO easy....whatever......obviously you havent spent time with any jewish girls LOL

#42     May 31, 2004
  3. the saudis are the sourceof 90% of terrorist funding, there are many sources to document that, but the problem is...the bush family has been in bed witht the saudi royal family for DECADES....how do you think the bush family has had so much success in the energy buisness?? saudi arabia is the #1 oil exporter in the world, IRAQ was #2!! and they DIDNT do buisiness with bush companies!! but ill bet they do now!!@hmmmmm........... and isnt it just crazy how halliburton(cheneys 'ex' employer) is just all up in iraqs ass now???
    but this is a 'war on terror' so if were going to invade...why didnt we invade the source of the terror, saudi arabia!?? well because bush and CO already made that acquisition a LONG time ago......
    and also, if were trying to protect israel... why dont we go into the nations that pose the biggest threats to israel(saudi, iran, egypt, syria).....because either 1) theres not as much oil there or 2) bush regime already has them in his pocket...........OPEN YOUR EYES!! bush & co dosent give a damn about israel or jewish ppl, they care about their oil/power......and if JEWS were really controlling the govt, the usa wouldve made ALOT more porgress in terms of palestine, and iraq wouldnt have been the first choice of where to invade!!!

#43     May 31, 2004
  4. Pabst

Pabst

You're an idiot.

Top Oil Producers in the World.

1 Saudi Arabia
    2 US
    3 Russia
    4 Iran
    5 Mexico
    6 Venezuela
    7 China
    8 Norway
    9 UK
    10 Iraq

#44     May 31, 2004
  5. your the idiot!

I SAID OIL EXPORTING NOT OIL PRODUCING SO LEARN TO READ BEFORE YOU START TALKING SHIT YOU UNEDUCATED PIECE OF SUBORDINATE TRASH.....
    opec= ORGANISATION OF PETROLIUM EXPORTING COUNTRIES
    USA,RUSSIA, MEXICO,CHINA, NORWAY, & UK ARENT EVEN MEMBERS!!!!
    WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT THE UK PRODUCES MORE OIL THAN IRAQ?????????? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??????

#45     May 31, 2004
  6. Pabst

Pabst

No IDIOT SHIT SPELLER!

Iraq is #2 in OPEC.
    OPEC ain't king ACCEPT for Saudi Arabia. An yes: the U.K. produces MUCH MORE oil than Iraq. (North Sea, dude.)

BTW: TradeOff was MUCH wittier!

#46     May 31, 2004
  7. when did wit become an issue....imho facts are the issue,
    and to me a message board isnt formal enough to worry about spelling as long as communication is achieved, BUT ITS ODD THAT YOU WOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE IN TERMS OF THAT!(accept, you mean except??) LOL!
    and for the record, opec collectivley compensates for over 40% of the worlds oil!

#47     May 31, 2004
  8. Pabst

Pabst

I'm here for ENTERTAINMENT also.:D

#48     May 31, 2004
  9. Coins

Coins

Yeah, you're right about TradeOff. But he LEFT the forum.

I think tradez was much wittier because he was a comedy writer.

coinz

#49     May 31, 2004