Let's bomb Saudi Arabia...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, May 30, 2004.

1. Coins

Coins

By calling him a "Mother Fucker."

Riiiiiiiight.

#21     May 30, 2004
  2. No, today is the first time i said it, because I had
    kindly requested him many times before even
    PMed him to stop, but seems he didn't care

Coins, How do you feel when someone says let's
    Nuke your country many times? will you still cheer
    him up?

#22     May 30, 2004
  3. Coins

Coins

And, why the phuck should he care, you Iraqi, blood-lusting ET member?

Candy can write ANYTHING he wants to!

We don't have some lunatic dictator *ruling* over us on this forum, like you apparently do in your corrupted Islamic culture countries.

You are not the dictator of who is allowed to write whatever on the ET forum. :D

#23     May 30, 2004
  4. You are not fair, because you have grown supremacy
    inside yourself, and hate toward others. Sorry buddy,
    you need Pro help.

Candle can say how bad Iranian regime is, but can't say
    Iranian people should be nuked.

Let ET forum decide who is wrong or right. Btw if candle
    don't, then i don't too. Pay respect, take respect.

#24     May 30, 2004
  5. Coins

Coins

"Coins, How do you feel when someone says let's Nuke your country many times? will you still cheer
    him up?"

How do I feel?

Dude, I live in reality. My world consists of death and suffering. Of one human being killing and oppressing another for whatever reason(s).

As a result, I live with my dick stuck in the hottest, wettest, tightest vagina I can get my hands and tongue on - alright?

I could care the PHUCK less about anything else, or who says what or why, or who wants to bomb who for whatever reasons.

I love to PHUCK, OK?

In America we have all nationalities - each one probably phucks as good as the others. I'd love to phuck every female in America of legal age. Who cares about all the rest.

There is nothing that can hurt me in the USA. Some mutherphucker tries some shit with me they are going to get a furious explosion of fists, feet and teeth so far up their ass they have NEVER experienced anything like it. They will think twice next time before giving ME any shit.

I work out. I am in great shape. I eat well, take care of myself. I pray to the LORD my God, not to some Allah freak worthless piece of trash mutherphucker.

I am healthy and freely enjoy all the natural parklands, hiking and camping, hunting and fishing America has to offer.

I own a pitch-black 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra modified with a FlowMaster exhaust system, MSD ignition / electical system, high performance module chip and a NOS to 550 horsepower. I do zero to 60 in under 4 seconds and still have three more gears. I can go 195mph on the way to Las Vegas.

Try that shit in YOUR sleaze-bag country then maybe you can see why Candy wants to nuke it.

ALL peoples will ensure that the USA goes on inspite of nuclear bombs being set off by extremists like you. Americans are fat rich oppressive pigs who devour the poor for their own gain.

The best thing I can do is not participate in the insanity of that nor of violent ways.

Other than that I enjoy the freedom (for the most part) America offers. That freedom extends to Candy telling others how evil countries other than the USA should get nuked into submission - yes.

Get over it.

coinz

#25     May 30, 2004

6. I bet you can't beat me on these stuff. I don't
    need to own pitch-black 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra and fat
    purse, while i get them free most times, Btw non of them
    are over 110LBS and Butt ugly.

Sorry, reality you are one big time loser in socaity, otherwise
    you wouldn't brought it up a non-related issues. Now you get
    over it

#26     May 30, 2004
  7. Look, you Iranian... leave Coins alone... he is my Brother...

If you care so much for Iran, go and fight for them... Israel will kick your butt any day!!

The Civilized World will not allow the Evil Doers in Iran to create Weapons of Mass Destruction... we will take pre-emptive military action against Iran... God Bless Israel...

#27     May 30, 2004
  8. You guys are realy sick. I am gone from these thread for
    good, what a wast of time with childish people

#28     May 30, 2004
  9. Coins

Coins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Coins:

As a result, I live with my dick stuck in the hottest, wettest, tightest vagina I can get my hands and tongue on - alright?

I love to PHUCK, OK?

In America we have all nationalities - each one probably phucks as good as the others. I'd love to phuck every female in America of legal age. Who cares about all the rest.

coinz
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I bet you can't beat me on these stuff."

I bet I can beat you. If you don't think so, pull your car up to mine and let's do a 1/4 miler. My Cobe'll smoke yah.

"I don't need to own pitch-black 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra."

Yes, you do. If you have never tried it you shouldn't knock it, dude. Just continue playing with your suicide bomb-belts and your dreams of 70 virgins - meanwhile I'll be phucking my ass off and cruising in my modified Cobra.

"and fat purse, while i get them free most times, Btw non of them are over 110LBS and Butt ugly."

Whatever. I don't find female butts "ugly." They turn me on - especially when they are naked and bent over. When you're done making 'em hot and bothered, send 'em over to me and I'll phuck 'em.

coinz

#29     May 30, 2004
  10. Coins

Coins

Nah, you just got your ass kicked, Saheeb. :)

#30     May 30, 2004