Let's bomb Saudi Arabia...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, May 30, 2004.

1. Btw why you didn't tell us this long that you were born out
    of a loose jews pussy , you mother fucker

#11     May 30, 2004
  2. Hey nana, easy on the language, Brother...

#12     May 30, 2004
  3. Then stop your non-sense about my country, and i will stop
    too. You can talk all you want about any other country
    because i don't care

#13     May 30, 2004
  4. How have you not realized yet that <b>Candy is a pacifist</b> who likes to imitate the neo-conservatives whom he hates in order to make them look bad?

#14     May 30, 2004

5. Sorry buddy, but your country is full of muslim fanatics of the worst kind. If any country in history has deserved to get its ass bombed its Iran.

#15     May 30, 2004
  6. ....and it takes so little to make them look bad.

#16     May 30, 2004
  7. What about the people, Are they muslim Fanatics? Look at
    2,000,000 Iranian who lives in California State, and compare
    them to rest of Arabs in US. Iranians Are not Anti-American,
    But might be anti-Isreal, Isreal isn't considered legitimate
    State from any country point of view, some do because of
    they need to maintain the relationship with US.

#17     May 30, 2004
  8. Iran is developing weapons of mass destruction and Syria is hiding Saddam's weapons of mass destruction...

I say we nuke Syria and Iran...

#18     May 30, 2004
  9. Even Iranian people want to get reid of this government,
    why don't help liberalize this country, instead of saying
    CHILDISHLY the bombing it's innocent people.

I had also advised Candletrader to discountinue it earlier.

#19     May 30, 2004
  10. Coins

Coins

This paragraph:

This would be just a minor extention of the current Bush administration's ways and means of establishing his half-baked fanaticism and obsession version of world peace through his and his pastor's own interpretation of mainstream "Christianity."

I was in the middle of correcting it when my 60 minutes editing ran out. It should read:

This would be just a minor extention of the current Bush administration's ways and means of establishing his half-baked fanatical, maniacal and obsessive version of World Peace through his and his pastor's own interpretation of mainstream "Christianity."

Furthermore....

Apparently what happened here is that, after God created Adam and Eve (the parents of the civilized race) in His own image, they "fell."

The entire creation "fell" in like manner. Thus "uncivilized" humanity propagated. We can see the immediate results of this: Cain murdering his own brother, Abel, in cold blood.

People think it is all so "wrong" and "unfair" for children and other "innocents" to get killed by guns and bombs and death. All so unjust for suffering, deformation, retardation, sickness, illness and disease to strike infants and children even at birth!

Yet those who think this way are pompous, proud and lacking in wisdom. The truth is, when the creation "fell" the blueprint, if you will, of the human race was modified being corrupted.

All these problems thus spread upon mankind as a whole because it is mankind who brought it upon themselves according to the Bible and the Christian Faith, beginning with Eve, then Adam.

Therefore, unlike those "righteous" people say and think "Why would a loving God....?" it is very right and fair and just in the eyes of our Holy Creator for all mankind to suffer and perish BECAUSE, being wicked, we ourselves are the cause and reason for our race falling.

All our problems are due to our own ways: We are the ones who chose what we did. The human race fell as a consequence.

This could be seen as a variation of Transactional Analysis (I'm OK, You're OK) - it would be, I'm Not OK, You're Not OK.

#20     May 30, 2004