Lets be real, we need MORE stop and frisk

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tarzan, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Tarzan

Tarzan

If we are serious about stopping and preventing violent crime, we need to be much more aggressive with stop and frisk, especially in high crime area’s.
    If you are a 17 year old kid walking the streets after 10 pm on a school night in a high crime area, he needs to be stopped and frisked. Very rarely will that 17 year old be walking home from work at that hour.

Officer : “ hi how are you? Where are you coming from and where are you going? Do you have any weapons? Can we just check real quick? We are doing this because there have been a lot of shootings and we are just trying to keep everyone safe. Thank you, sorry for the inconvenence. Have a good night. “
    Correct response: I understand, no problem.
    Incorrect response: why you botherin me yo ? How come you aint doin dis in da white boy hood?
    Officer: If there is this level of violent crime in the white neighborhood, you better believe we would be doing the same thing. This has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with violent crime. Would you rather us do nothing? What if your mom gets a gun pulled on her, wont you want the police to prevent that from happening? Think about that son.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    ipatent likes this.
  2. UsualName

UsualName

Your commentary is deranged.

There is a legitimate debate to stop and frisk to be had. However, violating people’s rights is not as effective as common sense gun control laws.

3. Tarzan

Tarzan

It has to be done.

4. Overnight

Overnight

Maybe he wanted to get some milk from the local 24-hour bodega for momma's morning coffee after realizing they were all out.

5. Ricter

Ricter

OP sounds like he lives in a shithole part of town.

6. Tarzan

Tarzan

i noticed you said his “ momma’s morning coffee” and not his dad’s. Interesting observation. They are no fathers in black households.
    The general theme in the black community seems to condone having babies at a young age by different men and collect welfare. Rinse and repeat.

7. Overnight

Overnight

Yer reading into that too deeply, fer cryin' out loud!

8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Overnight likes this.
  9. you keep answering NY HOOD.. dont get upset when he keep it up

10. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I suppose somebody should tell baron sooner of later.

#10     Sep 28, 2021