Let's be honest here...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Mar 24, 2003.

1. There's a difference between being against the war and actually being gleeful about American troops being killed, wounded, and executed after being captured by the Iraqis.

Those of you who are taking joy in the American casualties, take a moment from posting your somewhat ambiguous posts on other threads and proclaim so on this thread.

If you do not, you're as much a coward as those who executed the American POWs.

You know who you are. Let's see if you have the guts to do so openly.

2. Pointless thread.

What do you hope to accomplish?

Are you trying to start flame wars so you can demonstrate your debating skills?

Laugh my ass off on that one.

Internet chat sites like this are a friggin masquerade party.

Those who can make sound arguments, link to facts to support them, might gain some measure of respect.

Someone issuing some stupid challenge on the interent like you are doing here is inane.

You remind me of some drunk in a bar calling out people to fight in some never ending attempt to prove his manhood.

Grow up. Go donate blood. Do something useful for the soldiers or the families of those killed, wounded or captured.

People who talk about the cowardice or bravery of others from the comfort of their own home, with an alias on the internet, is a fool.

This is a waste of time.

3. I hardly feel the need to demonstrate my debating skills, especially as I bitch-slapped you from here to eternity the last time you showed your pathetic face.....

Well, that totally eliminates you, as you have proved that all you are capable of doing is to lie, slander, and run like hell when you're faced with it.

You're an idiot, you know that? If it's such a waste of time, just stay away !!

I started this thread because I wanted to see if those who are gleefully taking much satisfaction out of our troops getting killed, wounded, and executed would have the guts to say so here. So far, none of them do, despite insinuating as much on other threads. I've called them to the plate and none of 'em have the cojones to do so, even "with an alias on the internet." Shows what cowards they really are.

You, on the other hand, are just a babbling (and prolific) idiot. Now go away...If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your IQ, I would be at the damn supermarket talking to the produce.

Optional777 is an example of that shallow species known as Blowhardus Immensus.

4. roe

roe

5. From another thread:

Quite the hypocrite, isn't he? He can't even follow his own sage advice.

Note how his first post on this thread had nothing to do with the topic at hand. It is solely written to obviously try and get some measure of self-respect back after I bitch-slapped him on another thread. If this thread was as pointless as he thinks it is, why did he feel the need to even post something? 2 reasons: 1) I started the thread, and 2) He feels the need to comment on EVERYTHING.

Optional777 is arguably the biggest blowhard on this site, opining on just about every thread.

He quite eagerly participates in flame wars, especially when he is called to the plate for his often ludicrous statements.

When in danger of losing any tiny argument whatsoever, he will quite readily resort to lying, slander, and mass distortion to attempt to come out as the "winner."

Furthermore, more than half of his posts are replete with spelling and grammar mistakes.

Blowhardus Immensus.

7. Easy as pie.......Like a fiddle......Rolling off a log......Barrel of monkeys.

Y'all see the point?

One single spark, madness.

8. Yes we do. Either you love getting bitch-slapped or this is your idea of fun and games.

Ya know, I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high.

In conclusion, thank you Blowhardus Immensus. We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view and glimpse into what is apparently a very, very empty life.

9. Molehill.

Like a fiddle, like a fiddle.

[​IMG]

10. Heh-heh. This from He Who Frowns on Flame Wars! :D

#10     Mar 25, 2003