lets all hold a vigil tonight

Discussion in 'Trading' started by silk, Mar 9, 2004.

1. silk

silk

at 9pm ET lets all think in unisone

"trading come back"

"trading come back"

"trading come back"

Sacrifice an animal or 2 if you think it will help.

Just do something.

This is getting ridiculous.

i sat in BRCM for 4 hours today hoping to make 15 cents. But I was too greedy and ended up with an 8 cent loss. And don't tell us to trade ES's. I know how little and unemotionally those move too.

2. abogdan

abogdan

Is ET a weird place or what?

3. I know far too few animals that are worthy of a sacrifice, and far too many humans bro... so the idea of "sacrificing" animals doesn't sit well over here! :p Heard you can locate a potential serial killer by a history of abusing animals. :eek:

Regards,

Ice
    :cool:

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Silk, just curious, what kind of stocks are you trading? There are stocks moving, not many, but some. Stocks like TASR, RIMM, EBAY, NFLX. They are out there.

5. Hmm... Perhaps you need to trade other stocks. There are plenty of movers. I'm not saying it's easy. It's NOT easy. If BRCM isn't working after 4 LONG HOURS then you should try something else right?

However, I pulled up a BRCM chart for today to see where the problem is.

If you had short BRCM at the open and held to the low it was still $1 move at 10:45am EST. But you said you held 4hours? There were plenty of 15cents opportunities. Tell us your entry and exits. That will clear things up...

6. Mecro

Mecro

You think thats bad?

You're actually hitting up Naz, try NYSE hehe. You'll probably quit trading in a few weeks.

Read my post.

7. Silk is a veteran. He'll be around for a long time.

8. I'll see if I can catch rosie o donnell and sort things out for us.....do you think that filthy animal is large enough to satisfy this obviously angry, neglectful "god"?

grimer11

9. gms

gms

No, you're supposed to use only the finest animals.

#10     Mar 9, 2004