Let's all chip in for Gordon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Jun 12, 2003.

1. its true...

GG=ROCK SOLID=FrUiTy PEBBLEs
    :p

#21     Jun 12, 2003
  2. LongShot, who are you kidding? everyone knows you have the most names on ET. your newest is Johnny Rotten.

#22     Jun 12, 2003
  3. The money collected should go to buying him a hooker for a night. He sure isn't going to get any tail any time soon now that he is a failure as a trader.

GG: "Hello my fine young lady."

Foxy Jail Bait Skank that is GG's type: "What do you do for a living?"

GG: "Well, I blew all my money on trading, after 3 years I was a total loser. Now I am looking for a job."

Foxy Jail Bait Skank that is GG's type "Beat it asshole. And I mean that sincerly, beat it to a pulp, cause you sure aint getting any from me."

#23     Jun 12, 2003
  4. Haha I'm afraid I'll have to agree on that point...

:p

#24     Jun 12, 2003
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

No, you can't have my phone number

#25     Jun 12, 2003
  6. No worries - I'm sure I'll find it on the back o' one of those adult 'zines. :)

#26     Jun 12, 2003
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Check the one that Aphie frequents. At least you won't come up "empty-handed".

#27     Jun 12, 2003
  8. Skriliiiillllllaaaaaaaaa you suck:mad:

you suck SSSScientist:D :D

#28     Jun 12, 2003
  9. It seems like a lot of people around here really indulge in seeing other traders fail. What sad creatures they are...

I think what we have to remember here is that 95% of traders are 'losers'. I don't think being an ET member makes a difference - Getting my point?

Most all of them are losers, for sure - They get off on indulging in others' misfortune because they never made it themselves. Those will also never become successful traders, because they're approaching trading from the wrong, "blame others" angle.

But I don't condemn them for that, anyway. After all, they're responsible for traders like you and me making a living in the markets, so in a way we have to be grateful to them.

In order for there to be sheppards, there just have to be sheep.
    They may get shorn till they're naked, like GG - But they're still alive and will always be able to grow back the wool. And who knows - one day they may become sheppards themselves. Remember : A sheep will never get that option.

After all it is to be recognized that Gordon Gekko actually had the courage to admit his failure and talk about it openly, which I sincerely believe most ppl around here (95%) don't. Instead, they go on rubbing salt into the wounds of an honest person to satisfy their sadistic desires. You guys should be banned.

Have a Great Day!
    ~The Scientist :cool:

P.S: This message is devoted to dbphoenix, Nolan-Vinny-Sam and all the other sad creatures that spend all their trading hours switching between pushing their 20-share-lots of SUNW and JDSU and posting abusive messages on these boards instead of contributing something constructive.

Think About It.

#29     Jun 12, 2003
  10. Looks like gordo here has got enough money from you all for another hail mary trade.

#30     Jun 12, 2003