Let's All Bash Each Other To Bits!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Phantom Trader, Apr 17, 2003.

1. nitro

nitro

Hmmmm, let me think deeeeeeeeeply about that one and get back to you.

nitro

#51     Apr 19, 2003
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Would you like fries with that fantasy? My, my.....when I was a girl back in the 60's, threesomes were just not enough. If the walls could talk.
    Now I just float about the islands, with my older wealthy husband. We just reminisce about our wild youth. And are glad we were not young when AIDS was about.
    You poor young fellas have to wonder if the girl will literally the death of you. And you have 2. Twice the chances in Russian Roulette.......oh my:eek:

#52     Apr 19, 2003
  3. You're a prescient young clown aren't you? Well alphie boy, right now you've probably got your two-inch prick in the latest cow-of-the-week, but I wanted to take the time to enlighten you. I am neither a baby boomer nor the cause of your debt problems. I am sorry to be the bearer of these facts as it will probably cause irreparable harm to your poorly conceived and fragile worldview, but you'll have plenty of time to work things out in therapy - or maybe you can talk to that fat whore you've been bedding?

I'm going to pass out masturbating now, so you have a good night and give your next retort some thought; I wouldn't want to see you embarrass yourself any further. Check that last thought, its obvious a college graduate such as yourself is incapable of twice erring so badly - or am I, now assuming too much?

#53     Apr 19, 2003
  4. Alright Mr. Grammar Nazi, I will endeavor to be more diligent in the future when composing my message for your reading pleasure. I'm sorry my verbal skills are not as razor sharp as your skills, but I don't have the benefit of having a stick shoved deep in my ass on a daily basis.

I will conclude that you were born in 1979 -- which means, by the Chinese calendar, you were born during the year of the Jackass. Furthermore, you apparently were born on February 10th, which makes you an Aquarius.

It is a proven fact that Aquarius people never get a piece of ass. You're too busy drowning in your own self-righteousness.

You cow's ass!

#54     Apr 20, 2003
  5. So, "what's your sign?" really is your pick-up line, and it works?

:confused:

#55     Apr 20, 2003
  6. Da ting is man, you gotta work on da lingo for ta bimbo or she gonna tell you its a no go. Letsa all give alph a little hand here, he needs a somma help wit his game, check it out:

aphexcoil writes on 2001-07-08 19:06:21:
    You are beautiful princess. Hit me up sometime for a nice conversation.

----------------
    Now sing alphie, you miserable bastard,

When the Moon is in the Seventh House
    And Jupiter aligns with Mars
    Then peace will guide the planets
    And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius
    The Age of Aquarius
    Aquarius!
    Aquarius!

Alright stop singing and tell me what you have got against sticks - what, no reply? Okay, so maybe you can share with me how to remove one from my ass seeing as how you're such an expert with foreign objects and rectal bleeding. I'm done with you now you fuckin' mick, get it?

#56     Apr 20, 2003
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

rlb.....I think you will need surgery to get that stick out of your ass, it has been stuck SO FAR up there......are you sure you can't just reach down your throat and get it out?????:D

#57     Apr 20, 2003
  8. I'd take it out but then the gerbils would have nothing to climb on.

#58     Apr 20, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

:D :D

#59     Apr 20, 2003