Let's All Bash Each Other To Bits!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Phantom Trader, Apr 17, 2003.

1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

No, that must have been after I left.....you didn't have any pants on when I was there.:D

#41     Apr 19, 2003
  2. One minute you're a bad-ass cursing the world, the next your flirting with, for all you know, Bob. You stupid bastard. What a pathetic fuck; you're the same guy who, after making some "sly" remark to a girl - friend - and getting called on it say, "aww, I'm not a player I just..." This is yet another example of the continued pussification of the american male. Thank god the women in this country are finally taking over, 'cause the men are falling to shit. Nothing but a bunch of mal-developed, pseudo-masculine, passive aggressive, faux gangster, guys trying to act cool. "alphie," your about as cool as chili and chili ain't never been cool.

And what kind of fuckin nickname is alphie, anyway? What are you a cartoon? Wake-up! And quite wearing your hat backwards.

#42     Apr 19, 2003
  3. Mr. Perfect (Trajan),

I will take pride in posting some scanned account statements in a few years which beat yours. :)

P.S. BTW, I just turned 25. How old are you? I'm probably better off at this age than you were! WTF are you singling me out for?!

#43     Apr 19, 2003
  4. One more thing... I haven't blown out completely once (yet) AND I'm actually still up since the day I opened my first trading account (1999), jackass!

Don't mess with the best. :D

#44     Apr 19, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

Hobbies cost money. Women cost money.

Only trading doesn't cost money. I want MORE MONEY.

I don't see no stinking life after trading. When I die, I want to trade then too.

nitro :mad:

#45     Apr 19, 2003
  6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

What ya gonna trade for when you are dead? A better view of the freeway? More or less maggots?

:p

#46     Apr 19, 2003
  7. What the fuck kind of name is rlb21079? Did you pass out at your keyboard on a Saturday night after beating off and then wake up with that nickname on wordpad? You're just another piece-of-shit baby boomer leaving my generation a shitload of debt while you masturbate inside your Benz or Beemer because you can't get any from the hot chicks I score with each night. Keep deluding yourself that your life really matters because you're just another pathetic excuse for a wannabe young again old man.

Bitch!

#47     Apr 19, 2003
  8. Looks like maybe initials and a birthday...

PP

#48     Apr 19, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

The way this thread is going, I am really surprised that we have not seen our other favorites at this bitch slapping party. Optional777 must be at his Mom's for Easter or something.
    Aphie I am surprised you have time to come up for air from all the sexy babes you have at your disposal. I know you young studs hardly have time to get a bikini wax.....let alone post a note to the old fogies.:D

#49     Apr 19, 2003
  10. I don't know about Aphie, but it's not too difficult for me. I have 2 babes under my desk as I'm typing this. I just give them a few orders every now and then. :D

PP

#50     Apr 19, 2003