Let's All Bash Each Other To Bits!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Phantom Trader, Apr 17, 2003.

1. VIVA HATE!

#21     Apr 18, 2003
  2. Discipline has it right. We are just a bunch of losers. I am going to strap my set on now...

#22     Apr 18, 2003
  3. #23     Apr 18, 2003
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I dislike intensely guys who just rag on about people complaining. Their complaining about complainers drives me frigging nuts.......

#24     Apr 18, 2003
  5. Trajan

Trajan

Couldn't you have added another perjorative in your rant? "Fat ugly ass fools" instead of just "ugly ass fools". We Americans are the fatest on the planet, you must be an ignorant European not to realize this.

#25     Apr 18, 2003
  6. I stand corrected "fat ugly ass fools"

#26     Apr 18, 2003
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Know what gets me.

That nervous "what passes for music" on CNBC.

Holy shit, just give us the unvarnished facts.
    The commercials are bad enough.

And Maria, get a face lift or something.
    You are looking as bad as that British twit Emma.

Good god, if I had a dog THAT ugly....I would shave it's ass and teach it to walk backwards! Damn......
    :D

#27     Apr 18, 2003
  8. I hate people like you. You are so fuckin nice, when that when you try to be mean people smile:) :mad: . Someone needs to throw you in a pile of manure and push your head in until you cry and beg for mercy...and then continue for about 5 more hours. Life needs to bash you so hard you'll learn what it is to be a bastard/bitch - look at that cute god-damn name you bleeding, suck-ass...
    NICERS!

#28     Apr 18, 2003
  9. What's this? Two Minute's Hate? (or something like that?)

Madison was right, Big Brother would be proud.

:)

#29     Apr 19, 2003
  10. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Oh, you do not know me very well do you. I could cut you to ribbons with my tongue.
    You are probably some dumb ass underachiever with a small dick. Can't get laid if you pasted a $100 bill to your forehead. Even your mother doesn't love you because you are so ugly.
    Gee, was that mean enough? :D

#30     Apr 19, 2003