Let's All Bash Each Other To Bits!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Phantom Trader, Apr 17, 2003.

1. This thread is for Elite Traders to attack each other's personal characters and reputations. Name-calling, especially including the use of vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, is especially welcome here.

Remember to equate a person's liquid net worth with their value as a human being. But don't let yourself be inhibited by sticking to mere factual reality. It doesn't really matter how much money a person has, what matters is how little money you can get away with accusing them of having. Thanks to the USA PATRIOT act, you see, accusations do not have to be backed up with factual substance. The mere fact of being accused of something clinches the accused party's guilt.

So have at it, ye Elite of the Trading world. Insinuation, heresay, character assassination, guilt by association, libel, slander: It's All Good!

p.s. don't worry about possible violations of the ET Terms Of Service. For one thing, those guidelines were written by a bunch of commie wimps! For another, as long as you confine this interpersonal bashfest to this thread, at least it will not be "off-topic", since I have clearly (I hope) stated that this is the Topic!

p.p.s you all suck!!!!!!!

a lot of this: :mad:

a bunch of this: :D

and a bit of this: :eek:

2. You're an idiot, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this is a fun thread, but you're still an idiot.

3. Now that's the spirit! Is that all you got though? Don't be stingy, please. :p

4. what elite needs is an ignore function that works so we never see some of these idiots again.

5. vinigar

vinigar

Staying on topic????????? what's that:confused:
    You mean I can't character assassinate someone here....stick to the subject?????:confused: I thought this was the birth place of Dear Abby or the Jerry Springer Show......geeeeeeeeeeeez:D

6. Banjo

Banjo

This thread is like an Australian bar on a Sat.night.

7. Moderators suck!!!

(I know, you're just doing your job. Me too, I'm just trying to keep this thread on-topic)

8. cheap, lying, no good, rotten, floor-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sacks of monkey shit! Hallelujah! Holly Shit!

9. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest all your liberal crotches. Other than that, have a terrific day! :D

10. Trajan

Trajan

Darn it, I just bashed QDZ in another thread and I'm all used up.:confused:

#10     Apr 18, 2003