Let Your Profits Run!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by expiated, Oct 26, 2018.

1. expiated

expiated

I have transposed all of the relevant knowledge I've gained down to the one-minute timeframe, the result of which is that I will NOT be letting my profits run.

Given the clarity that Numerical Price Prediction (NPP) provides, this simply would not make any sense! Instead, I will be entering positions at key levels, exiting them when warranted by price action, and then reentering them when circumstances make it favorable to do so.

This will virtually guaranty accumulated profits and essentially eliminate any drawdown. I will therefore be abandoning this thread, at least for the time being, and recording my activity in a thread more generally associated with NPP.

#91     Dec 15, 2018
  2. expiated

expiated

Saturday, June 13, 2020

upload_2020-6-13_21-4-45.png

Given the way I am trading today (a year-and-a-half later) I would say these two approaches are now one and the same. Using charts similar to the one below, I am indeed entering positions at key levels, but let my profits run in the sense that I do not exit these positions too early, but rather, wait until the numbers (in the form of graphics) tell me each run is over.

upload_2020-6-13_21-1-45.png

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    #92     Jun 14, 2020