Let me tell you whats annoying and yet awesome

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wiesman02, Mar 24, 2010.

1. well, i have a fulltime job during the evenings making about $45k. Just started it about 7 months ago. its taken my trading to the next level b/c now trading isn't about the money. Yet, with a passion to succeed without the emotional attachment of it, its allowed me to take my trading up a notch and I'm doing better than I've ever done.

#11     Mar 24, 2010
  2. sounds good :)
    longer you trade the better you get,
    just keep plugging along,
    with your stable job, you should focus on trading right instead of for money, in the future you can leverage up large.

#12     Mar 25, 2010
  3. Gcapman

Gcapman

Trading is only very easy when:

-you have a clear trading edge
    -have enough capital to generate sizable profit on small positions

These 2 factors equal low stress trading

#13     Mar 25, 2010
  4. You Eters and your stupid idea of an 'edge'. No, you dont need an edge. You just need to be able to see when the market is going to go down and when its going to go up and trade accordingly. You dont need some magic formula that gives u an 'edge'.

#14     Mar 25, 2010
  5. Gcapman

Gcapman

That's an edge you fucking moron! Not everyone is able to **see** that -- if you are able to then good for you....and welcome to the club

#15     Mar 25, 2010
  6. Lethn

Lethn

Gpacman, it only recently occured to me but has it ever occured to you that some of us are trading to actually make a profit and aren't just throwing thousands at it and aren't just trying to make themselves look clever by talking about formula's or these imaginary 'edges' in order to impress less educated peers?

Here's a simple formula for you that has been practiced for generations:

Buy low, sell high.

#16     Mar 25, 2010
  7. when u wear kneepads and go under the bosses desk :)

#17     Mar 25, 2010