Let me tell you a little bit about Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 10, 2007.

1. And they needed to link it to Saudi terrorists and Osama in order to invade Iraq, right? :confused: :confused: :confused:

#51     Dec 11, 2007
  2. nealvan

nealvan

This is a very stupid topic and a waste of time.

#52     Dec 11, 2007
  3. fair enough. what are Bush and Cheney hiding? i'd really like to know

#53     Dec 11, 2007
  4. he's in the bunker at tora bora. LOL

#54     Dec 11, 2007
  5. lol it's a special brand of dishonor... the fool who loves to dish it but refuses to take it.

haroki has no honor

but i'm sure he has an excuse

#55     Dec 11, 2007
  6. open

open

dddooo you are a fool, I will point out as many time as necessary that you are a product of some lame ass underfunded high school, you probably are 15 years old maybe 16

when you realize that when someone wants to demolish a building

that someone needs days if not weeks of planing to do it so other buildings are not damaged

So why did silverstein say that they decided to bring the building down

how did they accomplish the demolition in few hours

one again you are a classic fool

#56     Dec 11, 2007
  7. WTF are you babbling about now?

Am I supposed to be OBL?

Someone that doesn't know what a contraction is is NOT someone I tend to take seriously.

Plus, that person needs to examine their own intelligence. I suggest you start with a self evaluation on that topic.....

#57     Dec 11, 2007
  8. Oh, you've (notice the contraction THAT time?) got your panties in a bunch over that, eh?

Again, also a demonstrable trait in RP supporters. They're so dumb they can't even think up their own insults.

LMAO....

#58     Dec 11, 2007
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Let me ask you a few honest questions. The first, whatever you believe the motive was for the Bush administration to take down the WTC, could they not have accomplished their objective any other way? And if they could have, why didn't they?

Next question. Who was responsible for the 1993 WTC bombing?

And finally. Do you believe Ron Paul was involved in the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995?

#59     Dec 11, 2007
  10. What the hell are you talking about? That's one of many reasons why I keep saying that this conspiracy theory is nonsense and Silverstein did not demolish the building as it indeed takes weeks of careful planning, hundreds of people and tons of explosives in very specific places in the building. It would have been virtually impossible for the government/Silverstein to carry it out in secret, let alone it was totally unnecessary and contrary to their intent to make it look like a real terror attack. I am not sure what your point is though.

Right. And when I registered on this site in august 2002 I was 10, maybe 11. :D :D :D

#60     Dec 11, 2007